Sword of Triton Compels Pirates Toward Flagships (05/02/11)

AGREED! rofl

now how many others does that make.... i lost count and i have no room for the pants and belt for the may set:mad:
Shouldn't they release something on test now "if" they said ghost flagships e.t.c.? To me it sounds like The Test Server will be reopened with a "HUGE" update in a few days, maybe less? :)

well if u didnt read above i said it will be a while and when the movie comes out thats when it will all hit us clearly if they were smart they would release it on test a few days before the movie
True. They probably do want to make a big bang along with the movie.
:iagree: disney is all about making flashy enterances (most of the time sometimes its not so flashy but the fireworks at disney world are)

now how many others does that make.... i lost count and i have no room for the pants and belt for the may set:mad:

well if u didnt read above i said it will be a while and when the movie comes out thats when it will all hit us clearly if they were smart they would release it on test a few days before the movie

:iagree: disney is all about making flashy enterances (most of the time sometimes its not so flashy but the fireworks at disney world are)

rofl so true

Ok, here is what I found on Wiki about the Queen Anne's Revenge:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Anne's_Revenge

This is very very very interesting information.

It's a slave ship. Slaves = enslaved (no duh). Flagship. News said ghost flagships. "Queen" Anne's Revenge. Royal. Man-of-War is part of the Royal Navy, and it was an old Man-of-War. I'm just tryng to put together the puzzle here, so, yeah. lol
'For when a royal bow breaks water, ye shall know her name and that of her enslaved crew.' :D

i feel kinda smart idk why. someone else prob also figured this out.

It's a slave ship. Slaves = enslaved (no duh). Flagship. News said ghost flagships. "Queen" Anne's Revenge. Royal. Man-of-War is part of the Royal Navy, and it was an old Man-of-War. I'm just tryng to put together the puzzle here, so, yeah. lol
'For when a royal bow breaks water, ye shall know her name and that of her enslaved crew.' :D

i feel kinda smart idk why. someone else prob also figured this out.

Thats what I was coming up with. And in the movie the crew of Queen Anne's Revenge are zombies...

This idea hit me while I was playing the game and thinking 'bout Triton. If you don't want it to be ruined by this possibly being true, then dont read it. [FONT=%value]Triton is a sea god, right? He commands storms and the ocean tide. The Sword of Triton has a Hurricane Sweep ability. Maybe, Triton will be summoned by the sword's unkown powers. And, also, all this stuff has to do with the sea. Maybe there will be a 'summon Triton' quest to help defeat Blackbeard and his ship and enslaved crew? [/FONT]Sorry if I'm a bit off topic. Could it be true? Or do I just make no sense? I would love to battle Blackbeard.... Especially if I get to sail something. Or use a cannon.
:fight::cannon:

This idea hit me while I was playing the game and thinking 'bout Triton. If you don't want it to be ruined by this possibly being true, then dont read it. [FONT=%value]Triton is a sea god, right? He commands storms and the ocean tide. The Sword of Triton has a Hurricane Sweep ability. Maybe, Triton will be summoned by the sword's unkown powers. And, also, all this stuff has to do with the sea. Maybe there will be a 'summon Triton' quest to help defeat Blackbeard and his ship and enslaved crew? [/FONT]Sorry if I'm a bit off topic. Could it be true? Or do I just make no sense? I would love to battle Blackbeard.... Especially if I get to sail something. Or use a cannon.
:fight::cannon:

um no thats not triton thats zeus

Back