Sword of Triton Compels Pirates Toward Flagships (05/02/11)

um no thats not triton thats zeus

Zeus was the King of the Gods and the Sky. Posedion was the King of the Sea. Trition was his immortal mer-man son and had two tails. Posedion had a trident while it appears Triton has a sword. I don't know if they mention this but the sword was made in Alantis, the island beneath the sea.

and this isnt about gods this is about the sword of triton anyway

Yes, but knowing the history of Black Beard and the mythology that goes into the sword of Triton will only help us to understand it more. Might even give us an idea of what POTCO is thinking or planning on doing with this sword and the poem. Each bit of information is a clue and a piece of the puzzle that surrounds this sword.

Yes, but knowing the history of Black Beard and the mythology that goes into the sword of Triton will only help us to understand it more. Might even give us an idea of what POTCO is thinking or planning on doing with this sword and the poem. Each bit of information is a clue and a piece of the puzzle that surrounds this sword.

Disney probably wont come out with anything good. knowing them, they're probably tanning themselves on a beach or shopping around in Hollywood.

well im certain now blackbeard will be in the game its only a matter of time untill its released however as i stated before we wont know for a while 17 days in counting for days left till the movie so we wont know anything untill then

Disney probably wont come out with anything good. knowing them, they're probably tanning themselves on a beach or shopping around in Hollywood.

true however considering the low player base they realy need something to bring in more players so this will either be a useless blackbear appears quest or something nice will come with it right now they are creating suspense and were now waiting for their flashy finish now if we could just have new ships and more inventory space i would be happy

Back