Take A Pic Of Your Best Critical Hits!!!!!!

Tom Scurvybones

Site Founder
FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR BEST CRITICAL STRIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so Post your BLADE STORMS AND YOUR OTHERS THAT YOU MAY WANT TO POST
:hypno:
EDIT (Dec 28, 2010 at 2:27 PM):
The first one is my blade storm.... The second one is my Blunder

Attachments

• screenshot_2010-12-28_00-40-38.jpg
    screenshot_2010-12-28_00-40-38.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 103
  • screenshot_2010-12-28_00-36-12.jpg
    screenshot_2010-12-28_00-36-12.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 110
Nothing felt like the doing the critical hit and leveling up at the same time (not number of damage either). Everybody has done theirs before, but this was mine.
screenshot_2010-12-22_02-10-44.jpg
EDIT (Dec 29, 2010 at 10:00 AM):
Oh, and one of the most epic moments ... Juggernaut, of course!
screenshot_2010-12-26_16-52-40.jpg screenshot_2010-12-26_16-52-46.jpg

You know i havent been feeling myself, since christmas, but thought sailing would help to clear my mind, and adhy has always been asking, join my privateering, he is such a good friend, so i made jade, and i must say, the last two days, leveling up a new pirate, was enough to keep my mind occupied a bit, and he said want to try privateering today, we sail one hour, and even i cant believe this but i have the screenshot, (i never did privateering before, and remember bella was level 4 in sailing when she was level 40, so this for me is an accomplishment. Level 15 sailing at level 20, and maxed my money in only one hour of privateering. (mind you I had only $5,000 when we started sailing>)
screenshot_2010-12-29_09-55-46.jpg
When adhy said, he can sail, let me tell you, he knows how to sail, and is the BEST teacher. And thank you adhy, for being there just to be a friend, when was hard for me to talk.screenshot_2010-12-29_10-06-34.jpg and yes i even bought me a new war frigate, Mystical Dancer:piratemickey:

How did you get that much money by privateering? I got sunk too many times I guess (on friend's ships) ... that I never got money! Let me know next time you go, I wanna go with you! ;)

How did you get that much money by privateering? I got sunk too many times I guess (on friend's ships) ... that I never got money! Let me know next time you go, I wanna go with you! ;)

i know even i cant believe it, is why i am so thankful i took a screenshot, when adhy said, join my privateering i teach you, he wasnt kidding! Not only that, he knows funny! You got to see the screenshots he took in screenshot of the month, that is how i first met him,...you know, i like to laugh,...and he has definately got a sense of humor:woot:

You know i havent been feeling myself, since christmas, but thought sailing would help to clear my mind, and adhy has always been asking, join my privateering, he is such a good friend, so i made jade, and i must say, the last two days, leveling up a new pirate, was enough to keep my mind occupied a bit, and he said want to try privateering today, we sail one hour, and even i cant believe this but i have the screenshot, (i never did privateering before, and remember bella was level 4 in sailing when she was level 40, so this for me is an accomplishment. Level 15 sailing at level 20, and maxed my money in only one hour of privateering. (mind you I had only $5,000 when we started sailing>)View attachment 1880 When adhy said, he can sail, let me tell you, he knows how to sail, and is the BEST teacher. And thank you adhy, for being there just to be a friend, when was hard for me to talk.View attachment 1881 and yes i even bought me a new war frigate, Mystical Dancer:piratemickey:

:excited::excited::excited: <-- thats what im doing right now

You know i havent been feeling myself, since christmas, but thought sailing would help to clear my mind, and adhy has always been asking, join my privateering, he is such a good friend, so i made jade, and i must say, the last two days, leveling up a new pirate, was enough to keep my mind occupied a bit, and he said want to try privateering today, we sail one hour, and even i cant believe this but i have the screenshot, (i never did privateering before, and remember bella was level 4 in sailing when she was level 40, so this for me is an accomplishment. Level 15 sailing at level 20, and maxed my money in only one hour of privateering. (mind you I had only $5,000 when we started sailing>)View attachment 1880 When adhy said, he can sail, let me tell you, he knows how to sail, and is the BEST teacher. And thank you adhy, for being there just to be a friend, when was hard for me to talk.View attachment 1881 and yes i even bought me a new war frigate, Mystical Dancer:piratemickey:

xD i svs and pvp all the time. I am wit spade alot of the time, and i usually gun for him. We get like 50k gold every 15 minutes or so, sometimes we just get like 20k bounty on a quiet server, then we sink eachother back and forth and get like 1,000,000 gold in an hour, remember 20k bounty means everytime we sink eachother we get 20,000 gold XD!!!!

I know no one has used this thread in forever but the other day I got a wicked bladestorm (usind barracuda blade, bladestorm rank 7):
bladestorm2.jpg

And my record:
bladestorm1.jpg

yea my other pirate is in there
and i think this is a new record with blade storm
screenshot_2011-11-01_15-37-25.jpg

and with pistol not record beating but good it doesnt show that good but its
screenshot_2011-11-01_14-54-43.jpg

Just got 1631 each hit bladestorm... no screen tho -_- just wait on it

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-05-17_17-42-04.jpg
    screenshot_2012-05-17_17-42-04.jpg