Request Take Loot feature

Wemnix

Swashbuckler
Before reading, this is all from a player who lost sailing loot 6 times in the span of one week. Twice from crashes, once from my ship sinking, and 3 times for the captain refusing to make port when I had to leave. This idea is for the last one, and allows you to take your share of the loot, but with certain things required.

First, you need the captain’s permission. Second, the ship must be above half its hull and sail strength. Third, lists sound better with 3 things in them. So you just press the button, the Captain gets a pop up saying ”Do you want to let Player leave the ship with their loot?” and if the captain responds yes, you leave to the port you left from. The button does not appear if the ship is below half health, however.

I am so tired of losing loot, and would be THRILLED if this got added. I am sure the pirates of the world would appreciate it. Also, Solomon Swordbreaker says to the captains who won’t dock, this. “Next time, when I say I need to dock, please dock. It only takes a second, then you can get on with your looting.”

Back