(TBD)

Jbird452

Pirate Apprentice
Some of you may have seen the story I had been writing, Legend of the Zytarians, but recently I lost 13 out of 14 chapters that I had written. There are a few chapters here but those were from before I rewrote the story and changed a lot so they won't really work. This thread is a placeholder for a new story I'm working on. The only details I have at the moment are some of the main points that, if I told someone, would give away the whole plot. I'm still in the process of creating a plot and characters and it could be a really long time before I actually get to writing. It will be a trilogy if it works how I want it to. You can reply to this thread for now, but they'll be deleted later on. When I start writing the story, a discussion thread will be created and you can tell me there what you think about the story. Thanks, mates!

If anyone keeps up with this thread, I'm making a lot of progress on coming up with a storyline and I've worked on creating a few more characters. It will still be a long time before I get to writing but it's getting closer!

Back