Event Teaser - Developer Update coming Friday!

Was hoping for something at 12am PST, but looks like they're holding out till the morning. Hopefully its the actual beta release and not the announcement of a beta release date. Crossing my fingers since a Friday would be the perfect time to release beta.

Please not another Soon™

Was hoping for something at 12am PST, but looks like they're holding out till the morning. Hopefully its the actual beta release and not the announcement of a beta release date. Crossing my fingers since a Friday would be the perfect time to release beta.

Please not another Soon™

You'll have the results of if it's a Soon™ or not very Soon™ :D

Please not another Soon™
Here in Singapore it'll be Saturday night, we're 8 hours ahead so half my weekends gone... : / nooooo

A new island ??!!:fish:
Well i think that is not something we want to see, better we miss it devs, i dont like new island, i know you do a greate job and i hope you continue to this but i thought that the point was the remake of the game and then the other new stuff. So you spend time for the new island and not for complete the beta?Why?Guys, not blame me , not my bizz but thats a bit "idiot" idea.
(Sorry if words make me bad, sorry :(, im bad on english )

Well i think that is not something we want to see, better we miss it devs, i dont like new island, i know you do a greate job and i hope you continue to this but i thought that the point was the remake of the game and then the other new stuff. So you spend time for the new island and not for complete the beta?Why?Guys, not blame me , not my bizz but thats a bit "idiot" idea.
Well you need to keep in mind, mate, the reason POTCO ended was because they never came out with new content, and then less people played, and then less people payed, so they didn't come out with new content... It was a never-ending spiral until the game closed. I think it's great that there's a new island, myself, however, I do have to admit that for the official release -- after Beta -- it should be released in conjunction with some sort of event and then stay, of course. Although, for Beta, I do think it should be there for bug testing purposes, and I-really-want-to-explore-that-island purposes!

Keep in mind that we have two different development teams. One team is working on the original POTCO, and the content developer team works on new content. Beta was not delayed because of this island.

Awesome awesome awesome!!! I agree with a previously stated comment that Disney closed POTCO for lack of ideas to keep players interest or words to that effect. I believe that we are EXTREMELY fortunate to have VOLUNTEER developers and other staff with the creativity and drive to not only recreate POTCO but to continue to expend the exciting mysteries and challenges that made the original game so dear to our hearts. I understand the feelings expressed of reluctance to accept change and in no way wish to cast a shadow over them. Diversity of forum members and feeling free to express our thoughts without fear of condemnation is what will keep TLOPO strong! Thank you all for expressing
your thoughts and feelings!
:sunny::woot::woot::party::party:

Last edited:
Back