Teleporting

Hi Fellow Pirates,

Of late I am having issues teleporting, porting and even going in and out of stores. I get a percentage bar and it takes forever waiting to get to where I want to go. It never did this before. I sent an e-mail to tech already but I am just wondering if there are any settings I can try to resolve this problem.

Thanks for any help.

do you play with ur sounds on? idk if that’s necessarily the problem but when i need a extra performance boost i just turn off sounds my wifi is pretty bi polar so my loading screens can get pretty bad too. but resetting my wifi can usually help with that. and playing on a lower populated server maybe

Thanks for replying. I usually play with the game sound on low if I am on Team Speak and I always play on a less populated server unless there is a battle going on :) By resetting you WiFi do you mean turning it off and on?

no problem! and yeah i have to turn off and back on my internet router almost a few times everyday to get my games to connect to pc and even xbox:scary mary::scary mary:

Loading screen has worsened in last few updates ! If I run another player near that pirate that's stuck it seems to give it a boost per say and it finishes !

It's not just you, I know many pirates with same issue. Loading screens for anything, be it teleporting or entering areas are taking forever sometimes (not all the time). It seems as if its never going to load but I am patient and eventually get a progress bar on those times. If its a tp to abassa, it could be a 3-5 min wait.

Yes there is a lot of lag with loading screens right now. Sometimes it is long enough you want to click the game off and start over but that doesn't help. I always have my sound off, everything is set low and I set my priorities to above normal for the game.

Last edited:
Ive had the same issue, going in or out of a doorway can take several minutes, i have settings on low, sound off, and when I remember I will set priorities to real time. some times that helps but not always.

Thanks everyone! At least I know it's not just me. I have sound low and settings are all basic. Seems to help a bit.

I'm not sure what Thunderstorms is saying about teleporting near another player though...

They talked before of a memory leak with the sound. So if that is part of the problem then sound has to be completely off on the game. Your computer sound can still be on.

Its not just you, its been happening to me for the past week or so. Especially porting from sailing I dont know how much loot i have lost due to it never loading in. So dont feel alone, your not the only one struggling with this annoying issue .

I stopped using the fancy loading screen months ago and all these problems went away.

Back