Event  Tell Disney To Fix The Leaderboards Week

Did you participate in this event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent one today within a hour got a response here it is

Ahoy Pirates Online Guest,

We appreciate your concerns with the Leaderboards issues.

Let me assure you we are working hard to get this issue corrected and the accurate data posted on the Leaderboards. Please understand that we have a very large community of members with an enormous amount of data that is constantly being collected, interpreted and then presented for each member for display on the Leaderboards. Fixing the current issue at hand, though complicated, is one of our top priorities. We realize there are many of you patiently waiting and we are truly grateful.

We apologize for any frustration this is causing you.
Thank you again for your concern and feedback.

Fair Winds,

Lisa
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

Lol, I got the same response so it must be some generic one they've passed down for all the staff to use:

Ahoy Pirates Online Guest,

We appreciate your concerns with the Leaderboard issues.

Let me assure you we are working hard to get this issue corrected and the accurate data posted on the Leaderboards. Please understand that we have a very large community of members with a large amount of data that is constantly being collected, interpreted, and then presented for each member for display on the Leaderboards.

Fixing the current issue at hand, though complicated, is one of our top priorities. We realize there are many of you patiently waiting and we are truly grateful.

We apologize for any frustration this is causing you and, thank you again for your concern and feedback.

Fair winds,

Stacey
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

***Except mine is signed by Stacey instead of Lisa. :confused:

It might be a good sign that we're starting to get generic responses...just means that a lot of us are sending them the same email that they can no longer give us personalized responses!

They fixed the leaderboards check if you don't believe me. It says my pirate will nightwolf is lvl 37 and 2 days ago he became lvl 37 he is currently lvl 39 so idk if there gonna keep updating them or not.

They have definitely updated them, I see our Spania roster is finally up to date. I am officially a member now, they even had my level correct.lol As for the leaderboards they have Spania at rank 22 for daily and overall results in enemies defeated, I don't know what we were before so not sure about that. I have to say this is such a good sign, our letters really must have helped because they have definitely been working on them. Hopefully they will continue and keep it up to date. I just want to thank everyone on the forum who took the time to send in a letter daily. Good job and well done everyone, we really got their attention. :woot::D:drink:

Takes them forever to fix the leader boards.Last year they had the same issues when the level 50 cap came out.If some remember the full game glitch were pirates were getting past the level 50 cap,I got a response from them that said it was messing up the leader boards.Took them forever to fix it,I know my pirate was level 54 at the time and saw many pirates higher level than that till they fixed it.Might be everyone is killing to look for weapons so much it sent the programmers in over time to figure out and hope to fix it soon.

Now that we know ouyr messages work whats next. I vote for bringing back the pirates with big chests and the little tiny pirates.

It is very good to see some progress here :woot:
The smaller waist/huge chest pirates were removed due to "animation problems." Many have voiced their discontent with the newer body models, but I am not very confident Disney will listen or do much about it.

All I gotta say is that our campaign was a success, and the leaderboards have been working now for week. We will continue to do campaigns when we feel is necessary though we will not do it just to satisfy someones need, but when it is truly needed, and approved by staff.

I thank everyone who participated and made a huge difference!. You guys you did it. When no one else would stand up and add pressure to the pirates online crew, you did it. And we are glad to have had a successful campaign. This is unprecedented, and we will continue to do our work.

This campaign was part of our pirate coalition here are pirates forums.

Thanks You Pirates Forums!.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back