Event  Tell Disney To Fix The Leaderboards Week

Did you participate in this event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treasurer

Site Founder
"Tell Disney to fix the leaderboards" week, here at piratesforums.co, we are taking matters into our hands, us pirates want to send a clear message to Disney and the Pirates Online Crew, that is , we want the leaderboards to work again.

fix_now.gif

Tell Disney to fix the leaderboards WEEK

What? -

Tell Disney to fix the leaderboards WEEK,

It has been many months since the leaderboards worked last time. We are not happy about it, and Disney has many priorities, but according to their own words, they "listen" to what pirates say. And we will indeed keep them accountable for it. Is that true, or is it a big fat lie? , we'll get the truth out.

We will be sending emails to Disney all week, until the next Sunday 14th of November. Send one every day. Don't spam, just send one and if possible add your own words to the email body, otherwise you just copy from the messages below.

After you have sent the mail, vote on poll question "Did you participate in this event?" and choose "Yes, I did it!", so that we know how we are doing.

Send an email to: MemberServices@PiratesOnline.com

and paste one of these messages 10 into the email body - or create your own:

be sure to sign your name.

Message #1
Dear Pirates online,​
It has come to my attention that the leaderboards have been broken for too long, I would like you to please look into it.​
Thank You,​
Message #2

Hello,​
Can you please tell me when the leaderboards will start working again, I can't wait until they start working again, my friends and I are very concerned about this.​

Message #3

Hi,​
Can you please fix the leaderboards?, it has been too long and I am very tired of waiting why is it taking so long​
Thank You​
Message #4

Dear Disney,​
I think you are giving us the way around with the leaderboards, I think it is been too long, and I really think they need to be fixed, what is taking so long? , why why why?​
Thank You,​
Message #5

Dear Disney,​
I am sick and tired of waiting for the leaderboards, Please fix them now.​
Thanks.​
Message #6

Hello,​
Please fix the leaderboards, they have been broken for a long time, I think it is a very valid request, and I would like to know what is going on ?​
Thank you.​
Message #7,

Dear Disney and Pirates Online Crew,​
It has come to my attention that many of my friends have been waiting for so long to the leaderboards to be back on track, can you please tell me why are they still broken?​
Thanks,​
Message #8

Dear Disney Please fix the leaderboards, I have been waiting for so long and I don't know if I can wait anymore.​
Thanks​
Message #9

Dear Disney,​
I am a long time member and supporter of the game, but I just wanted to send you a note about something that I really care about, and that is, the leaderboards, can you please tell me why are they broken, can you please fix them ASAP?​
Message #10

To whom it may Concern,​
Hello,​
the leaderboards have been broken for so long and everybody wants them fixed, can you fix them once and for all, I don't care what else you are doing, can you please fix them?​
Thank you.​
A very loyal Pirate​

Thank you for your support and participation.

Can't think of a better way to use the collective power of the forum. I wrote my own, and it has been far to long.. I know a lot of pirates that quit the game over it.. My email has been sent for today.. and my vote cast!

No need to send a whole bunch all at once, you can just send 1 or 2 a day instead, to make it harder for them to just purge them all at once, if you know what I mean.

i sent # 1 only changed it a little.
Dear Pirates online,​
It has come to my attention that the leaderboards have been broken for such a long time. I would like you to please look into it.​
Thank You so much ,​

I think this is a great idea. Maybe it will get something moving on Disneys end. Who knows.
I sent an email to them.

I think this is a great idea. Maybe it will get something moving on Disneys end. Who knows.
I sent an email to them.

Well there are two things that can happen, they either fix them, or they don't, plain and simple. But the purpose of the campaign to send a clear message nonetheless - "We pirates want the leaderboards fixed". And to keep them accountable for the their promises, and get the truth out, do they really listen to pirates, or are they big fat liars, just telling people they do to keep them happy?, we will see.

If they do it is up to them, but they will for sure know what we want. That is the message we are sending.

Johnny Mak Message
Ahoy members of the staff we have sat around holding our breath for you to fix the boards... can we get at least a show that our faith in you is not wasted. now if it can be counted for contests there surely must be a way to fix the boards and i request it be done immediately. one of the thrills of this game is seeing your name on those boards showing others that you are putting in effort to be the best not only for your own numbers but the guilds numbers. Please before you add the sandmen back for christmas like last year fix the boards...i grow tired of paying for nothing new that is relevant to this game thanks for your time

Johnny Mak Message
Ahoy members of the staff we have sat around holding our breath for you to fix the boards... can we get at least a show that our faith in you is not wasted. now if it can be counted for contests there surely must be a way to fix the boards and i request it be done immediately. one of the thrills of this game is seeing your name on those boards showing others that you are putting in effort to be the best not only for your own numbers but the guilds numbers. Please before you add the sandmen back for christmas like last year fix the boards...i grow tired of paying for nothing new that is relevant to this game thanks for your time

Nice letter Johnny. Thanks for sending this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back