Event  Tell Disney To Fix The Leaderboards Week

Did you participate in this event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Igor think it working mates !!! Igor say keep the ball rolling. Igor is wondering if the player friend black out has anything to do with the leaderboards. Igor scratches bald head. :D

Igor think it working mates !!! Igor say keep the ball rolling. Igor is wondering if the player friend black out has anything to do with the leaderboards. Igor scratches bald head. :D

I was wondering the same thing actually. Also, this is the first time I have seen Disney responses change like that.

heres what disney seny back

Hello Mate,

Thank you for contacting the Pirates of the Caribbean Online Crew.

We apologize for any frustration or inconvenience caused by the current issues with the Leaderboards. We are aware of the issues and working to resolve them as soon as possible.

We hope this information helps and we look forward to seeing you in the Caribbean again soon.

Fair Winds,

Lisa
Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
ORIGINAL MESSAGE - do not edit below this line

Igor say it the 10th Igor say let us not let this Die out now keep pushing mates!!! Igor say we are receiving emails but the are not fixed yet so keep sending those Emails mates. Igor like to send one a day. Igor ask is everyone else?

(Missed sending one in before today, still too busy with houseguests.)

Dear Sirs,

The Pirates of the Caribbean Online (POTCO) daily statistics are amusing for most long-term players. Most short-term players don't get the opportunity to see their names there - which may be a reason they don't become long-term customers.

By my calculations, in the last 365 days, the POTCO leaderboards have functioned (not necessarily "correctly," but functioned AT ALL) for only about 80 of those days. Less than 25% of the time, they have worked.

They started magically working again September 4th 2009, dead Dec 9th.
Worked March 4th through March 26th, 2010.
Worked March 31st through April 6th.
Worked April 22nd through May 11th.
And they also updated for 1 day in June. (With month-old results.)

Are you guys hiring? You seem like you could really use a hand, on something this straight-forward. The last major outage, indeed, was when the Disney page reorganized, therefore I suspect departmental politics are slowing down the proper firewall exemptions. Seriously, is there any way I can help you guys with this?

Sincerely,
Edward Edgemenace (pseudonym)
View attachment 409

Ahoy Kelly, We appreciate your concerns with the Leaderboard issues. Let me assure you we are working hard to get this issue corrected and the accurate data posted on the Leaderboards. Please understand that we have a very large community of members with a large amount of data that is constantly being collected, interpreted, and then presented for each member for display on the Leaderboards. Fixing the current issue at hand, though complicated, is one of our top priorities. We realize there are many of you patiently waiting and we are truly grateful. We apologize for any frustration this is causing you and, thank you again for your concern and feedback. David Pirates of the Caribbean Online Member Services

Looks like I got the same message!!!!

Looks like I got the same message!!!![/quote]

Igor say right you are mate but tomorrow is Friday and we are closing in on our week activity so,, Igor ask one more big push. Igor say this Friday and Saturday we need to all make a point to send emails. Igor say let us not lose our convictions and pound this one home to Disney. Igor dance for you mates. Igor say lets go get them!!!
Zombiedance.gif

p.s. Igor make new winning dace for week end. :cool:

Igor say great work mates. Igor say its the last Day we need everyone to make that last final push. IGOR SAY GO MATES GO !!!!!!!!! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back