Tell The Future Of Others

Ur the only one wit the map to the fountain of youth...:D and ur gonna give it to me

rofl HHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH... love the "working it" pants ahahahah

Continued

Each of them pack what they can carry. They take their walkers and wait; wait for the shift change so they can make their great escape. They move their walkers into position and stare at the clock
"5..4...3..2..1.. NOW!" shouts Fables
They scramble out of their rooms and head towards the exit. No one in sight sighs Jade relieved. "We're almost there" says Amelia.
Ahead is the exit, just a few more steps and freedom thinks Fear. At last they make it to the front door and it swooshes open.
"FREEDOM!!" exclaims Fear
They watch as Jade heads across the street to a parked car and fiddles with the door. She opens it and climbs inside. Fables and Amelia walk over, get inside and examine the car. Jade hot wires the car. Amelia stares at her in shock "How did you do that" she asks.
Jade just winks at her. Jade looks at Fear and asks "Where to Captain?"
Fear looks around in his pockets and pulls out a little wrinkly old book. He flips through the pages and smiles.
"Well ladies looks to me we're in need of a ship"

Continued:
They find a smal fishing boat and se sail for their new freedom. Suddenly Fear feels very fond of his wife. He look at her in his mind's eye. He saw her small yound body, holding on to the helm on a calm Caribbean night. The wind blows through her red hair as she looks through her spyglass. She looks over at him and smiles sudectivly.
Suddenly a roar from Amelia bowles are heard causing a foul smell to emminate the ship.
The dream is over.
He finds his wife not to have the satisfying body she use to but and old, ragged one. Her hair is gray as a dolphin's hide. Her plump bottom now weighs down the ship. Every once and awhile her teeth almost fall out of her mouth. And to his greatest disapointment of all, her most beloved feature, now sagged down to her gut.
Fear sighed but thought, a woman's a woman right?
"Dearie may you meet me in my cabin?"
Jade giggled and replied, "What about Amelia?"
Amelia already was asleep in a pile of rope. She farted agian and mumbled "Better out and in..."
Amelia giggled and made way to the cabin.

Back