Test Is Open!

lol nope 2 of my accounts been terminated :rolleyes:

wow thats bad what u get terminated for? i got a ban for saying some role player was acting stupidheaded because he kicked me and my friend out of the crew for swinging a sword and throwing grenades at eachother and i said it to my friend lol clearly i was not using stupidheaded in the wrong way i said he was acting like not he was (oh yea another friend said she got a ban for saying kill way to go potco)

Last edited by a moderator:
test is finally open again!

biggrin.gif
Disney's idea of a joke: Hey, since we have to work this weekend, lets let them log on. That way we can sit back and laugh and see how many times the pirates log on, log off, log on, log off, log on, log off!
Maybe we can get infamy badges for "most attempts at logging onto a bugged server" award.
party2.gif

flag.gif

:D Disney's idea of a joke: Hey, since we have to work this weekend, lets let them log on. That way we can sit back and laugh and see how many times the pirates log on, log off, log on, log off, log on, log off!
Maybe we can get infamy badges for "most attempts at logging onto a bugged server" award. :party:
:flag:

lol finally someone who can make a joke about the game like me your post shows never trust someone from disney you never know when they will mess up laugh and say im taking a very long lunch break

:D Disney's idea of a joke: Hey, since we have to work this weekend, lets let them log on. That way we can sit back and laugh and see how many times the pirates log on, log off, log on, log off, log on, log off!
Maybe we can get infamy badges for "most attempts at logging onto a bugged server" award. :party:
:flag:
i got pvp infamy rank 2 davy thinks i freeze the server when i log in now lol

Back