Release Notes Test - Release Notes - December 12, 2011

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
  • Updates:
    • Fixed issue with Pirates not able to teleport after being defeated aboard a Flagship and going to jail.
    • Fixed a bug where Pirates could not review or take their loot plundered at sea upon docking their ship.
    • Fixed issue with difficult to see and darkened areas in Cannon Defense Mini-Game.
    • Fixed various server crashes.
  • Known Issues:
    • Current Ocean (server) not displaying properly in Pirates' Maps.
    • One Pirate taking over the ship's captain wheel from another Pirate may cause graphics to disappear.

Good to see them moving forward.

Is there no way that Rigging upgrades, Leadership, swift foot, and Boarding permission will be fixed? They should be well known by now and already on the known issues list.

3 updates in one week :D

Hopefully it hits live soon if they just fix the Rigging upgrades, Leadership, boarding permission and Swift Foot glitch as Leo mentioned above. Other than those bugs, I really haven't seen any major problems on Test lately. Maybe even a Live release in the next week or so *Crosses fingers* :D

Something tells me they won't release this till next year...
Sadly Johnneh I think You're Right. See I was thinking, they would release it around Christmas Day as a "Present" So to speak. It's what I would do. But it seems fine except for a few minor things that Leo Mentioned.

There is still the issue with Grog and Level 5 upgrades.
They did say "Coming Soon", so most likely we won't see it until after it hits live. :fight: Regarding the rigging issue, perhaps it's too hard for them to fix i mean i don't know. Unfortunately they will need to have better feedback regarding issues, bugs, glitches, etc. on Test for bugs like this to get fixed. (Example: Live Chat for Test, having GM's or Developers come on Test and ask players to better explain the bug to them in game.

Jim, the things I mentioned aren't minor issues lol. 3 are issues that have been around for more than a year. Rigging in the other hand, is new but a big part of the update. Wouldn't make sense if it came uncompleted due to bugs.

There is still the issue with Grog and Level 5 upgrades.
Grog's description was changed a while back which says that it's not released yet. level 5 upgrades could stay on hold and be released later so it counts as a new update. Would look better as an expansion.

Jim, the things I mentioned aren't minor issues lol. 3 are issues that have been around for more than a year. Rigging in the other hand, is new but a big part of the update. Wouldn't make sense if it came uncompleted due to bugs.

Grog's description was changed a while back which says that it's not released yet. level 5 upgrades could stay on hold and be released later so it counts as a new update. Would look better as an expansion.

Yeah but I'm saying that since it hasn't been fixed yet, it's probably too complicated or something for them to fix. Thus they need "better feedback" towards Test. :fight:

Yeah but I'm saying that since it hasn't been fixed yet, it's probably too complicated or something for them to fix. Thus they need "better feedback" towards Test. :fight:
Idk how better feed back can get. I even made A video showing how they happen. They are so obvious that the developers probably tested the the bugs and saw what's wrong. In no way it can be lack of feedback because I know people have sent bug reports. They have also been around for YEARS therefore feedback can't be an excuse. It would be better if they worked out everything with this long run since they started...

Back