Release Notes Test - Release Notes January 20, 2012

jzfredskins

Wiki Staff
  • Fixes:
    • Pirates can now once again enter and play the Cannon Defense Mini-Game.
    • Fixed crashes that would sometimes occur when Pirates teleported into activities such as PvP or the Black Pearl Quest.
    • Fixed a rare crash related to the Queen Anne's Revenge setting sail.
  • Known Issues:
    • Please report any issues you may note with Invasions starting or ending incorrectly on Port Royal, Tortuga, and Padres del Fuego.
    Please be very specific when reporting any new issues you find. Let us know where you were and what was taking place in-game at the time the issue occurred. We look forward to your feedback this weekend on any new issues so log onto the Test Server now!

Hmm... Sounds like Invasions are having problems.
Finally Disney realizes this about invasions... -.- Lol. :fight: I did an invasion where Jolly Roger didn't even come at all and skeletons could not even be defeated they just kept coming then you defeat them after the invasion. I mean yes you could defeat them during the invasions but you would get knocked out cause they were hard to defeat. Also Jolly Roger is wicked hard to defeat, and he keeps winning... unless it's part of the "new year and new storyline" then he shouldn't be that powerful. He comes and we lose the invasion.

Thank you Disney... Keep it up.

I hope they keep adding fixes even when there isn't new content so everything doesn't bunch up when new content does come.

Finally Disney realizes this about invasions... -.- Lol. :fight: I did an invasion where Jolly Roger didn't even come at all and skeletons could not even be defeated they just kept coming then you defeat them after the invasion. I mean yes you could defeat them during the invasions but you would get knocked out cause they were hard to defeat. Also Jolly Roger is wicked hard to defeat, and he keeps winning... unless it's part of the "new year and new storyline" then he shouldn't be that powerful. He comes and we lose the invasion.
the more people there is the stronger the enemies

Back