Release Notes Test Release Notes - January 5, 2012

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
Release Notes - January 5, 2012

• Fixes:
    • Fixed a crash when playing PvP Mayhem with a crew of Pirates.
    • Fixed an issue where Pirates could get stuck on a black screen when attempting to teleport from a full Ocean (server) into activities such as PvP or the Black Pearl Quest.
    • Fixed an issue where Pirates could end up stuck on a black screen after leaving PvP and returning to a full Ocean.
    • Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when battling enemy ships at sea.
    • Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when using the Summon Chicken potion.
  • Known Issues:
    • Two coats available for male Pirates through the Tailors on Tortuga, Cuba, and Padres de Fuego are displaying in the catalog as "Error, no name". These coats may also turn up in loot dropped by defeated enemies.

Good to see fixes. Still missing key issues though. I don't think i have to mention them anymore. But still disappointing that the known issues never show things that are known issues reported by the players...

This was on the release notes on December 14th:
  • Sea Charms, Cannon Rams, and Navigational Charts may sometimes not give the proper skill boosts when applied to new Ship Customization Rigging.
They did write it with a twist to make it not look as bad as it is on the game. Did they just ignore this because there has been release notes and it was never included on the fixes or known issues.

Good to see fixes. Still missing key issues though. I don't think i have to mention them anymore. But still disappointing that the known issues never show things that are known issues reported by the players...

This was on the release notes on December 14th:
  • Sea Charms, Cannon Rams, and Navigational Charts may sometimes not give the proper skill boosts when applied to new Ship Customization Rigging.
They did write it with a twist to make it not look as bad as it is on the game. Did they just ignore this because there has been release notes and it was never included on the fixes or known issues.

Its not that bad, actually my critical round shot cannon ram makes my ship's broadsides critical too!

Its not that bad, actually my critical round shot cannon ram makes my ship's broadsides critical too!
Rams work fine (at least for the most part). Sea chart sailing boosts and rigging upgrades don't boosts up time. The way they wrote it isn't entirely correct. Nevertheless, it never made it past the known issues.

Back