Test Server - 5/6/11

lol guys I hope they don't I am close to mastering my pirate and I don't want to have another 10 lvs to go lol but I think they will end up raising is sooner or later. Also they should have a better reward for beating him I mean really just a few bits of gold? Can't they at least give us a weapons chest that gives up a chance of getting a legendary or Flamed but no matter what you will still get a rare? That would rock! I hope they improve the rewards and there is no doubt in my mined that this means another quest soon so I look forward to this. As well as the up coming movie WOOT WOOT!!!! Thanks for Making this video John!!

ok, so what ik about this whole mess from the potco wiki is that the boss has about 33k health, has attack power like foulberto smasho, appears in wave 3 of the qar boss battle, and that he is affected by the sword of triton somehow, so KEEP THAT SWORD redeem code: SWORD for those who still dont have it :confused: and the skill that it unlocks is triton's vengence? wiki is vauge at best.

Back