Event  Test Server Activity

Adhy Roman

Site Founder
Anyone who had test server access can join me do some activities there,. first time i plan to do cannon defense in test to see if still got runtime error or not. if we can do it without great lag and got boot,. i bet next big update we can do cannon defense without interuption again in live server,.. beside that we can also doing some standard activities like plundering, leveling and other fun thing. I will be on my first pirate named Ironrage, guild El Azul Agaves and use pink clothes,. ;) and haunting at first server ( Amberassa ).

post ur respond and let me know when we can do it...

Just to note, you can't have any suspensions or bans on record to be accepted, and seemingly some people just don't get accepted for whatever reason.

I would be happy to join you when ever is convenient for you Adhy :)

I have applied as well Will and never have been accepted I guess what Davy said is why. LOL
You can not have any bans or suspensions. I had one when I first started playing the game. :(

Igor say Igor going to have to find you mate!! Igor will start trying to look for you this week!!

It took me about two weeks to get access to it however most people from what I understand can take a really long time to get it. Not sure what the criteria is but it seems as though some players with really good records are also passed up for some reason. It never really made much sense to me.

It took me about two weeks to get access to it however most people from what I understand can take a really long time to get it. Not sure what the criteria is but it seems as though some players with really good records are also passed up for some reason. It never really made much sense to me.

I also know several people who have been banned/suspended who have also gained test access. It makes no sense to me either Sven.

I also know several people who have been banned/suspended who have also gained test access. It makes no sense to me either Sven.

It took me about a week and i got in and i had no hold but if the ban was for nothing bad that might be why like if they got banned for spamming or something

Just to note, you can't have any suspensions or bans on record to be accepted, and seemingly some people just don't get accepted for whatever reason.

I would be happy to join you when ever is convenient for you Adhy :)
NOT TRUE i get on hold all the time and i got it lol u gotta go 6 months without a ban and the server cant be at capacity
EDIT (Nov 26, 2010 10:42 PM):
and i was banned once

It took me 9 months to get test access, some times if you log in, it might let you even if you did not get the notification of acceptance. So I would just advice to download the test launcher, and try every once in a while to login, but I am very stubborn, every time the word test access crossed me, never mind I applied... I went to apply again and again, and again...

I tried applying about four times in a month but then I thought maybe if I applied again and again it may be sending me to the bottom of the list again so I stopped. I started playing pirates again back in May but starting applying around Septemberish. Still no access :( I guess I will keep trying...hopefully all the persistence will avail! Haven't had a ban or a hold of any sort against me...yet.

I tried applying about four times in a month but then I thought maybe if I applied again and again it may be sending me to the bottom of the list again so I stopped. I started playing pirates again back in May but starting applying around Septemberish. Still no access :( I guess I will keep trying...hopefully all the persistence will avail! Haven't had a ban or a hold of any sort against me...yet.

I don't remember when I first applied but like you I have applied numerous times. I thought if I was persistant enough they would get so sick of me applying they would just accept me. No such luck as of yet. lol

Back