Test Server - Chat Problem?

Hey guys,

This has been like this for a while: I have Open Chat on Live, and Speedchat Plus on Test...

liveserver.png
testserver.png

:confused:??
I have talked to Live Chat about this, but the guy was completely clueless as to what I was talking about probably. I think he got regular Speedchat and Speedchat Plus mixed up... He even logged onto Test with my account and said I had Open Chat. Nope... I plan on getting on Live Chat tomorrow again lol...

Wow. In my opinion live chat is worthless, or even worse, annoying. When I had a question about one of my accounts the lady took FOREVER to reply then threw a pity party for herself and her broken hand or whatever. Eventually, I just clicked the X and decided live chat is goofy and I'd just use email instead.

Then whenever I use the email I get Randy, and for some reason he hates me.... -_-

Wow. In my opinion live chat is worthless, or even worse, annoying. When I had a question about one of my accounts the lady took FOREVER to reply then threw a pity party for herself and her broken hand or whatever. Eventually, I just clicked the X and decided live chat is goofy and I'd just use email instead.

Then whenever I use the email I get Randy, and for some reason he hates me.... -_-
What's funny about that, is whenever you are about to get help on there, it says 'World Class Assistance'... :mad:

Yeah Idk what to tell you, send them an Email, I find that usually answers my questions, Live chat has never helped me with anything.

I find it more helpful when you send them an email, instead of Live Chat due to the issue, they may not be able to help you with and as stated above only to rephrase it as them not taking the time they should to help you with the issue. (Although most of the time I do talk to Live Chat.) Hope they help you out, John.:fight:

The best thing is when you send them an email than they reply with a you should talk to a tech support on live chat...

Try sending an email and attach those two images. Maybe when the Live Chat rep logs on to your account, he/she cannot see the what you see because what he/she sees on Disney Potco side is not what you see on your side. Pictures speak louder than text. But if they cannot figure out how to resolve it, then try calling them up.

Forget the mailing and calling and Live Chat... Just report a bug every time you log in. You dont have to use the Report A Bug form, though using it you can add screen shots of the open and test to prove that test is wrong. However, just use F7, send feedback on a Tech issue. State that your pirate card shows that you have Speed Chat Plus when the account was set up with open chat. Keep doing it each time you log in. Eventually they will get this bug fixed, and you WILL be getting the info to the correct people on their end. I would personally be annoyed as a tech for test to continually get in game feedback from the same player about the same issue every time he/she logs in, and then will try my best to get it fixed ASAP.

I would go to account settings put yourself for speedchat for a day then change it back to open chat next day might work

Back