Test Server Crossbones Bandana Promotion (07/09/13)

The Crossbones Bandana, from an ancient POTCO promotion has popped up at tailors again on the Test Server.

Screen Shot 2013-07-09 at 7.25.55 PM.png

Also, Snapdragon on Test has an exclusive female version of the Green Silk Beanie that is only available to men on Live:

Screen_Shot_2012-07-30_at_3.26.17_AM.png

Also, Test seems to be glitching out, and going through every single holiday constantly. The christmas stuff already appeared, as well as the April Fools mustache. It's quite funny to watch the holidays leave then come back constantly, and if you have test access, you should check it out :D

That's sort of hopeful that stuff is showing up on test, that means they at least update it a little to add those items, right? I sent in another test server access request again today lol.

Also, the redeem code nemesis now works on test as well. Other codes active on test include:

Sword
Haymaker
Zombie
Spectral
Scoundrel

Test server redeem codes can also be redeemed again on the same pirate daily.

Also, the redeem code nemesis now works on test as well. Other codes active on test include:

Sword
Haymaker
Zombie
Spectral
Scoundrel

Test server redeem codes can also be redeemed again on the same pirate daily.

nemesis was available yesterday too on test
Could you buy the bandana?

no, it never appeared in stores, just the popup was all

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how these things happen... I mean they had to be messing with something that relates to what is glitching out right? :confused:

The test server exists to be glitchy, thats it purpose. The test server also has always been a little funky in how it hosts events/holidays/promos, etc. Its usually behind or ahead in its timing and the entering/exit of these events. Most likely because its requires 'manual' labor, that we all know barely exists with whoever manages the game anymore.
But... as the commercial quotes; "The world may never know"​

Back