TEST - New Update - 4/24/2020
- Overhauled Find a Crew
- You can now select the specific boss or location you want to go to during your outing.
- There are dozens of selections intended to cover just about every single reason you'd be making a crew. Go check it out!
- When joining a crew lobby, you will NOT be teleported to the selected location. Instead, you will be sent to the crew leader.
- Implemented interiors music functionality.
- No songs are there yet, but the support is now there for it. (This will affect an upcoming PvP map.)
- Players can no longer make or join a lobby while in jail.
- Fixed a district reset when PvP matches would end / clean up.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to open the lobby page before getting your pistol would still show the highlighted lobby key in your Sea Chest tray and the lobby page title in the main window.
- Fixed a bug where attempting to open the map page while in a lobby instance would still show the highlighted map key in your Sea Chest tray and the Map page title in the main window.
- Fixed a bug where the lookout icon would remain white even after you got your pistol from Barbossa.
- Fixed a bug which caused big fish to not spawn in the Fishing minigame.
- Fixed a bug which caused players to get stuck in their lobby if their teleportation to the lobby host fails.
- We now kick the player from the lobby if the teleportation fails.
- Team PvP game modes now must have at least 1 player on the opposing team.
- This does not apply if the minimum player requirement count is set to 1 (this happens for QA purposes sometimes.)
- Resorted the order in which Find a Crew modes are listed when selecting a lobby to create.
- Casa Brawlvane now has a bed for Mr. Brawlvane to sleep in.
- When in a Meetup, the "Adventures" game category icon will now appear on your profile card