Test Server: Scoundrel Of The Seas

More questions:
3. It seems that all you all fought was the "Hunter" ships ... whatever happened with other enemy ships such as EITC, Navy and skeleton ships, didn't they attack your ship at the same time as the Hunter ships?

4. I thought you all could attack 'any' ship then the Hunter ships would go after you - as a result. But apparently, it was like "Let's hunt the hunter ships first, before they hunt us down!" The other regular enemies lost their highlights ...

5. Who are those Hunters; they're not with the Navy, EITC or the army of the Undead. Just plain bounty hunters? Pirates like us?

More questions:
3. It seems that all you all fought was the "Hunter" ships ... whatever happened with other enemy ships such as EITC, Navy and skeleton ships, didn't they attack your ship at the same time as the Hunter ships?

4. I thought you all could attack 'any' ship then the Hunter ships would go after you - as a result. But apparently, it was like "Let's hunt the hunter ships first, before they hunt us down!" The other regular enemies lost their highlights ...

5. Who are those Hunters; they're not with the Navy, EITC or the army of the Undead. Just plain bounty hunters? Pirates like us?
I can answer #5 :): They are just plain Bounty Hunters.

More questions:

I don't know, they never said who the hunters were. I wanted to get to the point, not bore people to death on killing ships :p I had like 20 minutes of footage and I had to cut it down.

I found an En-Garde as a War Frigate... Its usually a SOTL.
screenshot_2011-06-21_22-48-55.jpg

More questions:

It starts out normal plundering ships, and as your cargo gets full then bounty hunters come after you. As you defeat more of the hunters you become more "wanted". You can still sink other ships but now you are "hunted" by the hunters. If you have a good crew you will have half on guns half on repair because if you don't repair you won't last. The more you stay the more they come after you and the bigger the ships that are after you. They are harder to sink thus the repair team. If you become "wanted" bad enough, they close all ports except one and they chase you down. If you don't get to the open port fast enough, it will close forcing you to another port.
It's fun with a crew!! And also fun if you have two or three ships teaming on the hunters as they team on you.

More questions:

3 They did, but we got rid of them :)

4 We have to attack the other ships before the Hunter comes to us. The Hunters that you saw were following a different ship, but we attacked it anyway.

5 Just plain bounty hunters, they have no love for Navy, EITC, or the undead. But to go into deeper understanding, I guess the Navy or EITC pays them to get the pirates. Loyalty to the highest bidder, eh?

btw when you hit the final level of scoundrel the Navy closes all ports and sends alot of Bounty Hunters (SOTL) as well the only place you can port is Devil's Anvil... and it is an adventure to get there depending on where you are we had two war sloops lvl 51 and 49 respectively and a lvl 62 SOTL CHASING US ALL THE WAY TO dEVIL'S aNVIL it was funny when we came back out the SOTL was still there we sunk it got a looted chest an looted pouch 3 royals a treasure and too cargo crates for it so it was a fun outing :D

Back