Test Server: Scoundrel Of The Seas

Oh yea, and I guess this was you? Wait I looked the names are different!
screenshot_2011-06-20_21-54-24.jpg

Love it. Your such a good video editor/creator.....

And he's fast too. He was just there and the video is done now. Very helpful! And thank you so much for putting it together for us who don't have access to test server.

:lol1: Amelia ... I noticed that too ... forgot to turn on the microphone ... :facepalm: (same here, in my case, forgot to record ... :p).

My questions:
1. Whose voice is that supposedly? The capt of our ship?
2. So what is the purpose of all of these ... I thought to sink the 'hunter' ships ... but apparently not. To get to the port as soon as possible and not die on the way there while being beaten up by those hunter ships?

My questions:
1. Whose voice is that supposedly? The capt of our ship?
2. So what is the purpose of all of these ... I thought to sink the 'hunter' ships ... but apparently not. To get to the port as soon as possible and not die on the way there while being beaten up by those hunter ships?
1. I heard the voice of Mr.Gibbs only, I know there were others, But I got booted from test server xD Havent logged back yet.
2.I guess you sink ships till your cargo is full, then the hunters show up. I didn't get to finish it, Again, thanks to the boot xD

Back