• yes

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • no

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be careful to get hopes up with thoughts of updates.. TT test was down for quite a long time, and all it came back with was month rollback as the result of server hardware problems.. we will see.

I'd be careful to get hopes up with thoughts of updates.. TT test was down for quite a long time, and all it came back with was month rollback as the result of server hardware problems.. we will see.

Yep. that was my thoughts to, I am a pessimist these days. It just don't look right to me. Guess we shall see.

I will wait for 2 years to have a test pirate

hate to break it to u but in 2 years there may be no game to have a test pirate on right now this game is in a bad position that i have seen with other games before they start to remove servers (already removing) because of the low player base and if they keep things going the way it is the game will either go f2p which means less updates and more adds or they will just shut the game down there are other cases where the game has enough players to stay active but the game is still pretty going to be pretty empty

I will wait for 2 years to have a test pirate

hate to break it to u but in 2 years there may be no game to have a test pirate on right now this game is in a bad position that i have seen with other games before they start to remove servers (already removing) because of the low player base and if they keep things going the way it is the game will either go f2p which means less updates and more adds or they will just shut the game down there are other cases where the game has enough players to stay active but the game is still pretty going to be pretty empty

The site is closed for maintenance
This is the Pirates Online Test Server. If you are here by mistake, go to PiratesOnline.com
This is finally up on the test server site in browser... It will be open soon!! :)

My friends dad works for pirates online he said that the test sever is down because they are working to realase...
Black beard boss battle and black beard story quest! Also it gonna be kinda like ravens cove quest meaning they are gonna have a chest that you can get swords from!

I really dont know if this is true... i dont trust this friend entirely but ik that his dad works for pirates online so if this is true it will be EPIC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back