• yes

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • no

Votes: 23 88.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with the part that they only work on it every now and then but look at all the new mmos that are coming out sure it will prob take over 2 years but if this game didnt have the pirates of the caribbean title to it how many of us would play it? im just saying that the game has a declining player base that is why the removal of the servers happened

i have a in game friend whos dad works for the game but he doesnt come on alot and i would think that most of those people are lying about it i personaly would like it to remain a mystery but when i did catch him on he said they are going to try to add trading over the summer but idk

But why would the dad tell his son/ daughter about what's coming out? Doesn't he know that is son or duaghter might tell everyone else? If that's the case, then he could get in trouble for releasing info. And your friend could also be the one who is making it up. If he had seen the video on the Pirates Online youtube page, he must have seen the green words, " Yer Trade Worked" That threw a lot of people off. They thought that trading was coming but in the end, it was just code for the Dev Team.

Wouldn't rule out trading for a future possibility. It's possible that screenshot was from the QA server where things are under active development.

It actually looks like the test server had to be rebuilt, leading me to believe it crashed after some hardware failure.
I expect it to come back with some form of rollback, with no new updates or changes.

It would suck if we had to start our pirates again. The slow lvling, quest, trying to get back gold, ugh that would be the worst!

Wouldn't rule out trading for a future possibility. It's possible that screenshot was from the QA server where things are under active development.

True but how far off? It could be the same thing as the Kraken. And the player I saw on the Video, was the same person I saw on out Test

I wouldn't expect starting them all over. Backups are made, but they might be set back quite a bit.
And it's still a possibility that the option is only currently available to qa/devs. Time will tell, but as always, you never know. As you said it could very well end up like the Kraken, but it also very well could not.

But why would the dad tell his son/ daughter about what's coming out? Doesn't he know that is son or duaghter might tell everyone else? If that's the case, then he could get in trouble for releasing info. And your friend could also be the one who is making it up. If he had seen the video on the Pirates Online youtube page, he must have seen the green words, " Yer Trade Worked" That threw a lot of people off. They thought that trading was coming but in the end, it was just code for the Dev Team.

i did say idk i never think things to be true untill it actually happens the guy barely ever comes on anyways so i rly couldnt care less besides him being annoying sometimes though they could tell and not get caught i highly doubt he was the son of one of the developers most of what people say are not true like i could say i know a dev for the game which i dont well heres what im trying to say trust no one when it comes to new things coming to the game

Test server is back up and running. I am logging in through Launcher right now. There is a major update. Wish I could post it somewhere, but I'm sure that someone has that job...

I can log in threw the launcher/program version but I keep getting dced before I see the login screen. It looks and sounds like whatever it is, it's gonna be epic. :) :D xD :fight: Maybe we should NOT post or say what the update is, so we can save the "surprise" for the people on live?

Test launcher release notes say Queen Annes Revenge has set sail and Blackbeards ship is on the seas.

test.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back