Test Update 11/23

There has been an update on the test server.
No release notes have been posted yet.

Here are some screenshots...
Screen shot 2010-11-23 at 2.26.24 PM.jpg

The new catalog NPCs. Selling purple threads this month.​
Screen shot 2010-11-23 at 2.25.07 PM.jpg
New clothing store interface​
Screen shot 2010-11-23 at 2.29.29 PM.jpg
New rum-cellar style door on Raven's Cove​
Screen shot 2010-11-23 at 2.29.53 PM.jpg
Inside the rum cellar is a mine tunnel...​
Screen shot 2010-11-23 at 2.31.03 PM.jpg
...leading to a group of ghosts.​

Nice can't wait for this to come out ps what's in the tunnel just some more ghosts or is there a boss or two. Also kool your the gm of test server Spania.

Hey Davy, plz try out some girls clothing LOL (jk) i can wait until Cap Starr comes with some screen shots

It looks like there's a paintbrish on top of your hat lol ps do we still only get to hold 200,000 gold or has it been raised?

Hey Davy, plz try out some girls clothing LOL (jk) i can wait until Cap Starr comes with some screen shots
I will get Sam to post some if Starr doesn't :)

Thanks for sharing the update Davy, nice outfit! :) Where the clothes fairly expensive??
The hat is 1,500.. shoes 1,800.. shirt 1,200.. pants 700.. and coat 3,000

I don't buy game clothes often so not sure if you would say that's expensive or not. The catalog looks to be updated monthly. The fact that you can buy clothes in quantities is a huge hint to a following update ;) (trading)

I don't buy game clothes often so not sure if you would say that's expensive or not. The catalog looks to be updated monthly. The fact that you can buy clothes in quantities is a huge hint to a following update ;) (trading)
The prices seem comparable to other clothing items I have bought. So it would seem they might be doing different colors each month maybe, with possible trading on the way.;)

I will get Sam to post some if Starr doesn't :)

You have a good point I hope we can trade it'll be fun.
Pirates of Potco don't ruin this for us by glitching and stealing while we are able to trade items. Disney trusts us so show them we can be trusted. Don't even try to find a glitch that makes the other player lose his/her items or forcfully gives them to you that is just uncool. And potco find a way that is unglitchable if you can make the world of potco you can make a trading system that works.

Relevant release notes:
Release Notes - November 23, 2010
  • New Merchants have landed on Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego and Cuba
  • New Caves have been discovered in Raven's Cove with new high level enemies. Ye be warned!
  • Fixed Quest related server crashes
  • Removed the /coin emote. Heads and Tails functionality remains
  • Guildmasters can transfer GM status to others
Please report any issues you encounter using this feedback form.

also a very nice addition was being able to sell more than one thing at a time there is now 6 spots you can put your over stock in lol

Back