Test Update 11/23

I will be by the new shop tent on Port Royal. Entering Cannon Defense on live but if you see me on test Send a friend request and I'll accept when I finish.

Attachments

• new hat.jpg
    new hat.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 54
Yes thanx for uploading screenshots Misty :)
EDIT (Nov 24, 2010 7:41 AM):
Yes thanx for uploading screenshots Misty :)

aye i noticed that on test this morning (potions) as for the girls out fits we have the same hat and the shirt looks nice and purple shorts and the Jacket is kinda nice....i'm partila to Barbossa's Jacket and the gold thread one... and the boots are to high for my taste... i will have to get pics of them and show yall...

Just got on this morning. Sorry for the delay. Glad to see pics on here :)

(tried to upload another pic, no luck here... :( I am still trying to figure it out.)

Thank you for sharing your pics Misty, I'm not quite sure what I think of those clothes yet.lol I see you are doing a fantastic job mixing and matching those clothes already. You always look fab.;)

Oh ok so for the clothing is it like 1 outift every now and then that you can buy. Example it was purple now theres green so in a while is it gonna be blue or something. Possible even a clown outfit featuring party hats.

Thank you for sharing your pics Misty, I'm not quite sure what I think of those clothes yet.lol I see you are doing a fantastic job mixing and matching those clothes already. You always look fab.;)

Thanks Charlotte. I like the color and even the lampshade hat makes me giggle. I like the novelty items they give us. I just wish they would make the closet space bigger. :woot:
EDIT (Nov 25, 2010 4:50 AM):
Nice can't wait for this to come out ps what's in the tunnel just some more ghosts or is there a boss or two. Also kool your the gm of test server Spania.

Actually there are two tunnels leading deep into the cave. One leads to a ghost haven and the other leads to firebats. Notice the two entrances in the pic below. The one to the left leads to the ghosts and the one to the right leads to the firebats. I like the mushrooms! Now I just have to find a way to jump onto one of them...teehee.
https://piratesforums.co/file:///C:/Users/Kris/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png
cellar and doors.jpg
https://piratesforums.co/file:///C:/Users/Kris/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png

Back