Test Update 11/23

Igor say aye and watch out there be some holes in those walls!! Igor fell into Davy Jones' Locker!!!

screenshot_2010-11-24_23-57-49-1.jpg

Igor ask where are the crabs?

screenshot_2010-11-24_23-58-12-1.jpg

Igor ask anyone want to go over and over again? Igor want out!!! :rumgone: Igor say there no Rum here!!

Nice!
I just logged in for the first time this week and what a surprise! I haven't logged into test yet and unfortunately I cant enjoy the caves because I am only at level 25 on test.

What a great update. It just goes to show that Disney does listen to the users from time to time because it does address a couple of complaints that have been bounced around a bit.

Thanks for sharing all this guys... the screen shots are great!

Igor also like to say that the Ship of the Line and other ships they added are still in test!! Igor say however they did remove the ability to buy one but if you did buy one you still have it!!

screenshot_2010-11-28_15-04-36.jpg

Igor got to take a ride on the Ship of the Line today!!

screenshot_2010-11-28_14-59-18.jpg

Igor say you can see she holds 24 cargo and has 12 cannons!! Igor is hoping to see these coming in to the live game by the new year. Igor crosses fingers!! :woot:

Wow, that's huge! I can barely drive the ship I have already, don't think I'll be buying that one.lol However it would be great to be a cannoneer on one. Was wondering that myself, can you go below deck and are the cannons just on the one level? ;)

Can you go below deck and stuff, or is it still all above deck? How many broadsides does it have? It only has 12 cannons? A war frigate already has 14!

Igor say everything was above deck as far as Igor say mate. Igor think that they are still a work in progress!! Igor also has a friend on test that owns the Kingfisher, Igor will try to get more info and post about them soon!! Igor say one other thing that Igor did note is that the SoL did not have any repair spots to fix her up during battle.

Igor also like to say that the Ship of the Line and other ships they added are still in test!! Igor say however they did remove the ability to buy one but if you did buy one you still have it!!
Hoping they increase the capacity (which would also require increasing the maximum size of a crew) before they're released.

Igor say Igor just come back from sailing on the SoL again. Igor say yes you can still fall through to the lower decks but you get trapped there! Igor say you need to stay on the top because it should be called a Treasure ship look at these two hauls!!
screenshot_2010-11-29_21-26-57.jpg
screenshot_2010-11-29_22-06-06-1.jpg

Igor say the pay out is just straight amazing!!!
screenshot_2010-11-29_21-31-32.jpg

screenshot_2010-11-29_22-07-34.jpg

Igor say it might still be lacking cannons but Man O Man can you fill her up with loot!!! :arrrrr:

Back