Test Update 11/23

Misty quotes: I like the color and even the lampshade hat makes me giggle. I like the novelty items they give us. I just wish they would make the closet space bigger.

i would like the closet to be bigger also. I hope that happens. i have not seen any of the items other than what is here on this thread. i like clothes that i would wear myself. i would not wear pants that are baggy in the butt or front. I personally would not buy something like that. i wish i could see what clothes are coming out before they come out. One thing i would like to see ! no large legs , :piratemickey: i am sorry but the guys don't large legs. the avatars didn't have large legs before. Just my preference. My christmas list is: short jackets. nice fitting pants. reds , purples, bright colors. larger closet space. black over the knee boots with a gold v cut at the top in the front of the boot. :woot:

Misty quotes: I like the color and even the lampshade hat makes me giggle. I like the novelty items they give us. I just wish they would make the closet space bigger.

i would like the closet to be bigger also. I hope that happens. i have not seen any of the items other than what is here on this thread. i like clothes that i would wear myself. i would not wear pants that are baggy in the butt or front. I personally would not buy something like that. i wish i could see what clothes are coming out before they come out. One thing i would like to see ! no large legs , :piratemickey: i am sorry but the guys don't large legs. the avatars didn't have large legs before. Just my preference. My christmas list is: short jackets. nice fitting pants. reds , purples, bright colors. larger closet space. black over the knee boots with a gold v cut at the top in the front of the boot. :woot:

Ditto on all the above...i don't mind any of them to much, I just wish the boots and shorts made a good connection so the fold didn't show. I hate that!!!

Hi Lu! I will try again to make a thread for the ladies! Maybe it can stay.
EDIT (Nov 30, 2010 5:41 AM):
As I was out questing for the Pearl (98%), I saw this pass me by. I so hurried to port to try to get a ride, but they ported and didn't go back out while I was there. In my excitement I hit the map button but finally found f9...lol!

Sea Chariot.  Perfect name for her, aye!.jpg

Igor say Igor just come back from sailing on the SoL again. Igor say yes you can still fall through to the lower decks but you get trapped there! Igor say you need to stay on the top because it should be called a Treasure ship look at these two hauls!!
Back when they first were accidentally released a few months back, Mik used to do full royal runs on his all the time. I haven't checked them out much since. Is the view on the upper-cannons still blocked by the hull?

Did they raise the lvl cap cause I saw a pic of someone who was lvl 51.
Due to an old bug, people used to be able to go past LV50 by earning rep during invasions. It has since been fixed. The level cap has not been increased.

Back when they first were accidentally released a few months back, Mik used to do full royal runs on his all the time. I haven't checked them out much since. Is the view on the upper-cannons still blocked by the hull?

Igor say aye all he upper cannons are now usable!!

Here are the newest clothes to be available on the test server. Not sure why the two outfits have the same name. And not sure what happened to December's outfit.

Attachments

• screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-53.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-53.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 73
  • screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-49.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-49.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 67
  • screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-46.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-46.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 49
  • screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-40.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-40.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 59
  • screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-36.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-36.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 54
  • screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-33.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-30_09-26-33.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 61
  • screenshot_2010-11-30_09-25-12.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-30_09-25-12.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 63
  • screenshot_2010-11-30_09-25-05.jpg
    screenshot_2010-11-30_09-25-05.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 46
Igor say everything was above deck as far as Igor say mate. Igor think that they are still a work in progress!! Igor also has a friend on test that owns the Kingfisher, Igor will try to get more info and post about them soon!! Igor say one other thing that Igor did note is that the SoL did not have any repair spots to fix her up during battle.
It's probably not a big deal that there aren't repair stations, considering how tough those ships are, as we all have witnessed in the fleet battles!

Glad you figured out how to upload, grats! I posted a thread in general discussions that show some of the clothing actually on the pirate.

All that is left on the test server in the clothing line are the November and February clothes. They are able to update without doing maintenance. So, constant vigilance!! if you want the latest and the greatest in Pirates Fashion. :woot:

I'm not too sure about the hats?!

Thanks for keeping us updated Misty! I am still waiting for the long black boots

Whats with all these new clothes? They look so weird I thought we were just getting slightly differnt style pants and shirts.

Back