TYVM Thank a TLOPO Staff Member

Peter Goldbeard

Pirate Lord
As we all know, the TLOPO staff is doing a phenomenal job recreating our favorite game, all on their free time with no pay whatsoever. I'm sure there's one or two staff members or devs that really stand out to you, so please feel free to give a shout out to them here! Of course, we love every single one of you guys, TLOPO staff, so thank you for everything!

I'd personally like to thank @Johnny Telltale and @MMDR for all of their positivity and helpfulness! Once again, thanks to the whole staff!

Thank you for the kind words Peter, means a lot :)
Of course! All the staff are so positive about everything! I'm not just here to thank you and MMDR, but everyone who works or has worked hard to bring us this game! The forums staff also wow me with their hard work moderating the forums! I can't choose one forums staff member, however, they're all great! If I did have to choose, I'd be a little biased by saying @Johnny Sea Slasher because we were friends in POTCO, but he is always really nice and brings humor to these forums. Thanks to all! ;)

Mainly, I wanna thank the entire staff team for their work on this project. However, there's a few I want to thank in particular.
Mike for all of his work from Pirates Online Rewritten to TLOPO (Even though he's not staff anymore)
MMDR, Rosefox, Johnny Telltale, Dent, and Cheysa (Not staff either) for all their help with the community
And last but not least, JohnnyDaPirate for bringing this remake about and setting up everything :)

I'd like to thank a staff member who is a bit shy and doesnt like having their name posted around. Let's call them "She who must not be named"
This person has stopped me from committing stupidity (I tend to do this often), convinced me to not throttle people that are getting on my last nerve, appreciated my memes, and brought me joy with their jokes and sassy-ness.

Thank you, mama bear. I'd be a mess without you.
973f32163fb322b31ec047a44c13aa02.jpg

Disclaimer: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PET A BEAR. YOU WILL GET MAULED.

I second this so much ^^^^^ @MMDR

You know who you are, and you are invaluable. From critters lurking in your attic to general amazingness, I can't thank you enough for being the glue that holds us all together (and for helping steer the ship through rocky waters in storyline meetings, @Johnny Telltale knows whats up with that ;)). :green smilies:

EDIT #72000

I also wanna thank the wonderful and amazing @Cheysa Finn for being not only a great staff member during her time at TLOPO, but a really good friend. Without you, I wouldn't be back here in the community, and I wouldn't have met so many awesome people both in staff and in the community. <3 u

Last edited:
I'd like to thank a staff member who is a bit shy and doesnt like having their name posted around. Let's call them "She who must not be named"
This person has stopped me from committing stupidity (I tend to do this often), convinced me to not throttle people that are getting on my last nerve, appreciated my memes, and brought me joy with their jokes and sassy-ness.

Thank you, mama bear. I'd be a mess without you.
View attachment 82032
Disclaimer: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PET A BEAR. YOU WILL GET MAULED.

I second this so much ^^^^^ @MMDR

You know who you are, and you are invaluable. From critters lurking in your attic to general amazingness, I can't thank you enough for being the glue that holds us all together (and for helping steer the ship through rocky waters in storyline meetings, @Johnny Telltale knows whats up with that ;)). :green smilies:

I second both of these, thank you so much "she who must not be named." We'd all be lost without ya! :hugs:

And yea, goodness knows we'd have crashed a few times without a solid captain :thumbsup:

convinced me to not throttle people that are getting on my last nerve

that'd be me
fox_005.gif

but yeah sometimes you really just have to stop and thank all the people who make this entire thing possible. Even those Toon Town remake guys didn't have it this hard because this game is way more intricate and way better.

I'd like to thank all of the Tlopo staff for your hard work and time devoted. I'm sure there's frustrating times when you wonder why you are even doing what you do.

Some of the guys aren't in the spotlight as much, and they need the thanks also. There must be so much that goes on behind the scenes, and everyone has their own special part. Thanks no matter how big or how small your part is, it's all important. Thanks to @deanaug for updating us! Gone but not forgotten, ty @Mike Wass for so much, and ty @MMDR for great customer svc.

Special Thanks to @rokewilliam @Ecio @Deathsvice @JawhnL5 for sharing your posts, your lovely music and videos! <3

I hope you all hang in there, you're much appreciated by so many folks!

I (too) would like to thank @Mike Wass. ;)

"Thank you," Mike...for everything. You always been so understanding and I cannot thank you enough for being one of the founding pillars behind TLOPO. Truly, it's a good thing to have such a friend like you.

And even though you are not on TLOPO's staff anymore, well...I just wanted you to know how I feel.

i may not post as Often as a forum member probably should, However through other means i have expressed my sincere gratitude to the Amazing Staff we as a community Salute Every Single Day' Thank you

Back