TYVM Thank you all.

E

Ecio

Wow, it's been a long time and we've come a long way. From an admittedly rocky alpha release, to a laggy beta and from a laggy beta to a full codebase rewrite. It's been a little bit over two years now since I've been given the opportunity to develop the game for you wonderful people and to develop my skills as a future software engineer going forward in my life. Words can't express by gratitude for the support of this whole journey from the community and the staff. I've given this decision tons of thought, and I am at peace with my decision. It is with best interest that I step down and leave on my own terms so I can focus on my personal health and so I can focus on my school as the months before college count down. As of this moment that I am typing this, I have removed my access from our internal repositories and have wiped all the code off my computer. It was a great run, but everything great has to come to an end at some point, right? I wish nothing but the best for this team and for this game that I grew up around. My last present to you all was in the form of invasions, I've given my best effort to complete those as much as I could before I left, and hope you all enjoy them come time for their arrival.

Thank you all,
Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always somewhat bittersweet to see someone leaving.
You've put so much into this project and I'm very grateful for that. But sometimes we need to leave things behind to be able to take the next step in our personal journey. If now is the right time for you to move on, then you've made the right choice. I'm sure you've learnt a lot from working on TLoPO and I hope your experience here will be of benefit your future career.
I've only been here a few months, but any fool can see the hard work, determination and commitment that you guys have been pouring into TLoPO. :thanks:Thank You so much for being a part of that and Good Luck in your future endeavours. :cheers:

s2cC17W.jpg

Thank you for your work and effort to bring this game back to all of us. I wish you the best in your future and hope your experience gained in TLOPO brightens your future work.

Thanks man, good luck in college and a prosperous journey moving forward, after I got my B.S. in Game Art I felt like I finally accomplished something so fair winds bro!

I can't believe I didn't see this until just now ;-;
Thank you for the all time you put into developing this Ecio, and I wish you the best of luck in whatever it is you decide to do next!

Back