Thank you, forums staff

Sleepy Pumpkin

Pirate Apprentice
In these forums, there are many threads and posts recognizing the extraordinary efforts of the developers to bring back Pirates Online.

In my humble opinion, those posts are no more than a matter of justice and will never be enough.

In the meantime, while TLOPO team his doing its amazing work, something more needs to be recognized: who was able to keep the community together against all odds? Who is the glue that kept us together waiting for something that seems always too far away, more than what we would like it to be? Who tried to inform us, even when they – themselves – dont have the information we want? Who are the first to face the disappointed, the impatients, the ill-mannered, or simply the children who are not yet old enough to understand many things that are obvious for the adults?

Thank you, Forums staff.

Awwwwwwwwwww thanks!!
Sweet of you to thank all of us!

- throws a pizza party for the Forums! -

huge pizza.jpg

Thanks so much for the kind words @Sleepy Pumpkin !!! I've said this before and definitely agree with @Kate Goldwalker this place is like a second home, and I thank you guys SO much for helping us continue to connect and bring in other folks who otherwise wouldn't have found us. Alot of give and take, and we appreciate all of you for helping us keep this place cruising along. Can't wait to see everyone back in the Caribbean soon!!!

Everyone's kind words mean so much to me. As @Kate Goldwalker said, I consider this place to be my second family. On a daily basis, I'm always amazed at how giving and engaged this community is. In all the gaming communities I have been a part of in the past, none could measure up to the quality standards that the POTCO/TLOPO community holds itself to.

I appreciate everyone here so much. It's great to see everybody coming together again, whether you are a community veteran coming back from a 3+ year leave, or perhaps you are just finding our community post-POTCO and decided to join the journey into TLOPO's Beta phases - you'll find yourself right at home here in a matter of seconds.

Thanks, everyone, for being so awesome!

JFR

Back