Thank you to the community! (And behind the scene pirates)

Ben Schmidt

Pirate Apprentice
Ahoy!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who is part of this community! I have been a forum member for only a few days but all of the discussions and passion everyone has for this game to succeed has gotten me so excited. I've been back nearly every hour checking to see new posts and reading so much to remember everything before I dive back in!

Second, I just wanted to thank everyone for being so genuinely kind and helpful. I've been asking a few questions and had a few comments and the responses have been great! Thanks! :)

So excited to see what's in store and lastly, a huge thanks to the developers and everyone working behind the scenes to bring this to life. It still blows my mind how everyone involved is doing it on their free-time! I know it's not accepted but I wish I could donate a little of my plunder to the cause to support the server space or whatnot. I'll just make sure to give enough feedback to pay my dues.

Overall, thanks for being awesome everyone!

- Johnny Badpratt :piratedance:

Thank you for the kind words, will be sure to pass them on! Awesome to have you mate and welcome to the community :). Feel free to ask any questions, always here to help!

Ahoy!

I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who is part of this community! I have been a forum member for only a few days but all of the discussions and passion everyone has for this game to succeed has gotten me so excited. I've been back nearly every hour checking to see new posts and reading so much to remember everything before I dive back in!

Second, I just wanted to thank everyone for being so genuinely kind and helpful. I've been asking a few questions and had a few comments and the responses have been great! Thanks! :)

So excited to see what's in store and lastly, a huge thanks to the developers and everyone working behind the scenes to bring this to life. It still blows my mind how everyone involved is doing it on their free-time! I know it's not accepted but I wish I could donate a little of my plunder to the cause to support the server space or whatnot. I'll just make sure to give enough feedback to pay my dues.

Overall, thanks for being awesome everyone!

- Johnny Badpratt :piratedance:

.....a perfect summation of how I feel :)

Back