Discussion That ONE moment

Me as a low level pirate (free account :mad:) knocked out while the crew fights a boss inside a cave.

Admiring the layout of old port royal as a basic member grey name level 11 climbing the massive incline hill to get to that precariously placed fort to get killed, but only climbed it just to get to the top, then log of depressed wishing you could progress further but were a kid with no money
I miss old Port Royal.... I personally liked those islands a lot more, though I know why they switched to the islands we know now. I remember running up and down that beach with a few good friends just messing around.

1. This was during 2011 I presume, where I was Meeting my good mate David Yellowfish at Tortuga, where I joined my first official guild in potco as an officer.

2. Meeting Sam Deckhawk who was from The Dark mist who did pvp with me, after I had first started jumping and taught me the ropes of becoming a better jumper ( by me practicing with him ). Later I named a pirate after him named Samuel Swordsmythe, where I first took on the " Smythe " name. In 2012 I finally realized something in my empty skull which was to go through old emails of my parents when I was younger. I got my pirate William Shoresmythe, which I was surprised to see taking on the " smythe " name as well lol. I got the account by going back in my old e-mail accounts and getting him back he was my first old medium.

3. When I was younger and started playing I was always a basic and never knew the full extent of how good the game became, this was around 2008 when advertising was big for the game. I always would just run around Fort Charles on Port Royal after the new expansion came when I got bored some days, and I was a maxed level 14 pirate I believe :p

4. It wasn't until I met my mate at the Tormenta Caverns named X Jumper, and soon after I found my old medium and ended up seeing him in the game again at Ravens Mines where we first really connected on a friendly level. After that my other best friend on the game Eric Mchawk would always loot with us at the ravens mines, where we had great times just bonding while game looting and talking on game.

The first time I was part of an armada event.
421126_158178047630720_1113227578_n.jpg

I don't even remember where I heard about this, but someone claimed that they saw a mysterious unknown figure in the game and I had interest in figuring out what this was all about. Probably just some fan-made story.

I don't even remember where I heard about this, but someone claimed that they saw a mysterious unknown figure in the game and I had interest in figuring out what this was all about. Probably just some fan-made story.

Well there were numerous instances of GM characters making appearances or holding events over the last couple of years POTCO was going on - so it could have been one of them. You had the Marceline Guild, the EITC Black Guard and Ezekiel Rott's Casa De Muertos guild. And there were several 'ghost' characters who would just appear from time to time on someone's ship, etc.

Back