The ban I received

Just curious, Davy: when will this update arrive on the forums? I'd like to see this because it is difficult to understand bans and warnings here, and I will appreciate the transparency. However, I understand if the answer to my question is going to be SOON™
Things are subject to change, but at this time I'd estimate sometime between June and July. I understand that's still a ways away, but it's part of a larger series of updates and improvements in the pipeline.

I know it's a bit cumbersome (as are some things for us on our end of things), but in the meantime you can find a list of points and point expiry times for each warning, and the point thresholds for automatic consequences here: https://piratesforums.co/help/terms

Any time a warning is given, you will receive a conversation detailing what the warning is for. From there you may use the rules page to help you understand how many points you have accrued and when they will expire. As always, you may appeal a warning by starting a conversation with a Lead Moderator or Administrator, or appeal a cooldown or ban by emailing thecrew@piratesforums.co

Things are subject to change, but at this time I'd estimate sometime between June and July. I understand that's still a ways away, but it's part of a larger series of updates and improvements in the pipeline.

I know it's a bit cumbersome (as are some things for us on our end of things), but in the meantime you can find a list of points and point expiry times for each warning, and the point thresholds for automatic consequences here: https://piratesforums.co/help/terms

Any time a warning is given, you will receive a conversation detailing what the warning is for. From there you may use the rules page to help you understand how many points you have accrued and when they will expire. As always, you may appeal a warning by starting a conversation with a Lead Moderator or Administrator, or appeal a cooldown or ban by emailing thecrew@piratesforums.co
Thanks!

Well, I always behaved but I was ban. I was talking to a friend about making dinner, he asked me what I was having, I told him, Roast beef, corn, Pot, salad. The next day I was ban for saying I was having Pot. I mean come on. Had they read the whole conversation they should have known.
Once I was talking to this guy, he made a crazy statement, I did not reply, I was ban. It wasn't fair, but I lived. So, some times the punishment did not fit.

With Disney, every word you uttered was listened to & recorded. I am wondering if that is going to be the same with this game?

Back