The Bannings Are Strict.

I got to watch that, i just seem to have a way with words, lol.
I picked up a rather colorful vocabulary in the Marine Corps. LOL Disney probably wouldn't approve. I never got banned for profanity, but did get banned once for statements regarding Disney customer service people and the creative use of a scalping knife.

I am hearing you, had my own guild, as heartrage, and had one young girl go up to all the guys asking them to pay her monthly account she would do things on cam for them, now that is sick, just imagine what her parents would think! And i warned the guys, no harrassing the women, but even i was shocked at that one, jeez! Guess i should have told the women, no harrassing the men to, hehe. First girl i let go in the guild. I dont do the flirting thing, my problem is not saying something when i hear someone making fun or putting someone down, that just gets me going. The say Bella! Didnt know you talked like that. I got to watch that, i just seem to have a way with words, lol.

Bella I'm the same way.I see rep stealer s taking rep from low levels and making fun of them I go off.I have small guild but most have been with me from my old guild and been with me almost 2 yrs.They all get the same way and they call me when they see it.At that point I don't care if get a 3 day ban.Hate when they pick on the small levels and even the high levels.
EDIT (Nov 24, 2010 1:19 PM):
I picked up a rather colorful vocabulary in the Marine Corps. LOL Disney probably wouldn't approve. I never got banned for profanity, but did get banned once for statements regarding Disney customer service people and the creative use of a scalping knife.

Ha ha Red Nations I know what you mean.I'm ex army and I have to watch what I say in guild chat.Thank god some of the kids parents are ex marines and ex army so that helps and they give them a head fry for me if they get out of line lol.

Aye, old flap was in the army too, he has a dirty mind and a gutter mouth ( those of you who know me already know this) lol, sometimes he curses like a sailor, wait arnt we all sailors here?? humm?? any way playing potco, i had to really pull in the reigns. not eaay for jack!

Aye, old flap was in the army too, he has a dirty mind and a gutter mouth ( those of you who know me already know this) lol, sometimes he curses like a sailor, wait arnt we all sailors here?? humm?? any way playing potco, i had to really pull in the reigns. not eaay for jack!

Bella, wasnt in the army, plead the 5th on the dirty mind, definately a bit of a gutter mouth at times :oops: (sorry treasurer, i really tried) glad we have something in common flappy, and no what you mean, about having to hold your tongue while playing potc, isnt easy, is it!:excited:
EDIT (Nov 24, 2010 5:07 PM):
Bella I'm the same way.I see rep stealer s taking rep from low levels and making fun of them I go off.I have small guild but most have been with me from my old guild and been with me almost 2 yrs.They all get the same way and they call me when they see it.At that point I don't care if get a 3 day ban.Hate when they pick on the small levels and even the high levels.
EDIT (Nov 24, 2010 1:19 PM):

Ha ha Red Nations I know what you mean.I'm ex army and I have to watch what I say in guild chat.Thank god some of the kids parents are ex marines and ex army so that helps and they give them a head fry for me if they get out of line lol.

Bella says, hehe, men after my own heart! I do the same thing Sarge, say if you here that happening let me know, i tell them how it is! Think i would have made a great marine!:)

Ive found myself holding my spiked tongue on occasions in this game too. As for the dirty mind... hmmmm yes I can envision some things lol. Most of the time I just let little things slide off my back and keep on going paying no attention or care. Always running with good friends and guild mates :)

Ive found myself holding my spiked tongue on occasions in this game too. As for the dirty mind... hmmmm yes I can envision some things lol. Most of the time I just let little things slide off my back and keep on going paying no attention or care. Always running with good friends and guild mates :)

And you being such a picture of sweetness, Capt. Darkblade, (they used to say that about me to ) who would think, hehe, .......:cool::facepalm::confused:

I guess in a way thats how I play in life. I like you, you have nothing to worry about but if you cross me in a wrong way I will smile and shake your hand... just watch out for the kick from out of no where :)

I guess in a way thats how I play in life. I like you, you have nothing to worry about but if you cross me in a wrong way I will smile and shake your hand... just watch out for the kick from out of no where :)

.......Bella is shaking in her boots, wonder if he likes her...(isnt the saying something like "a swift kick in the pants?",.....(Bella be sure to wear dresses now on) :daggermouth: (she be sure and stay on your good side!)

I have caught myself many times deleting what I had just typed due to knowing it was not acceptable in the game. The thing that gets me is when I DON'T mean to say bad things but they are typed that way due to operator error... I don't know how many times I have typed ship and typed something else instead :facepalm:

No what ya mean, went to help cc, yesterday, accidently typed, da., instead of darn, you still :mad: mad at me, cc? y0u went offline right after that. Really was a honest mistake, honest! I don't talk like that. :confused:(not usually):rolleyes:

It is always a bit of a surprise what people get banned for "LOL".. really??. I've used that a milion times and not banned.. arbitrary indeed. I did say "wine" and got an immediate warning.. kind of cracked me up considering we can talk of Rum all we want.. a harder liquor.. I've many a friends who have become quite creative with spelling and spacing.. seems to work.. but still need to be careful of who is being addressed.. not easy to always be age appropriate if you don't know exactly who your talking to. :rumgone:

It is always a bit of a surprise what people get banned for "LOL".. really??. I've used that a milion times and not banned.. arbitrary indeed. I did say "wine" and got an immediate warning.. kind of cracked me up considering we can talk of Rum all we want.. a harder liquor.. I've many a friends who have become quite creative with spelling and spacing.. seems to work.. but still need to be careful of who is being addressed.. not easy to always be age appropriate if you don't know exactly who your talking to. :rumgone:

Interesting Red, you definitely have a point about the wine/rum. That is almost comical and doesn't make much sense, par for the course for Disney I guess.lol :drink:

Perhaps we can give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that some of the people that work for Disney are doofuses. Not all. I have used the word wine before chit chatting with my older pirate buds: "...just had dinner and sat back with a nice glass of wine with my other half..." So innocent and you wouldn't think that something that seems pretty arbitrary would be a whack on the back of your hand. Did they expect us to convince our younger pirate buds to hit up a local vineyard for tastings? The other day I told someone I was going to get a drink and he hint I was getting something hard which in response I mentioned it was just O.J. With some afterthought I included there was no vodka involved and laughed. I haven't been banned yet (still knocking on wood). Although I have been known to call up companies and argue my point if I feel a little jaded. Maybe they sense I'm one of those.

Back