The Beginning Tales Of The Iron Cousins

" DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES!!!!! " were rushing through Holly's head in the darkness. "Am i dead??? " though Holly. Surely not, just then a lil window of light appeared and there was Molly screaming orders and blasting ships. Then another revieled itself. There stood on her deck was her aunt, Morgan Ironwolf. "What's this?? What am i seeing here???" Out of the darkness came a soothing familiar voice. "It be alright child your modder and auntie be safe fer now....." That voice, i know that voice thought Holly. " Of course ya do Holly it be me Tia Dalma to tell ye a secret. Your aunt and your mother are in a serious way connected to da Carribean as well as the sven seas!!!" Wow what a voice thought Holly, calm the boom a lil was just on me ma's ship mate. "Sssssshhhhh becalm yer mind lil Ironscarlett. Have you not wondered why pirates are drawn to your ma and aunty. For no apparent reason other than they are well known???" Aye that did seem a bit odd. All my life pirates have been around my aunt and me ma. " Well den. Let me explain why your modder and aunty can stand toe to toe with the like of Blackbeard and Davy Jones. Your mother and aunty are the last of the brother's bloodlines Morgan and Bartholomew, the creators of da pirate codex. They are what you ma call immortal as long as the book exists they will exist, savvy??? Now you have an idea what Jolly Roger is after..... he wants to challenge da brthren court and defy Davy Jones as ruler of da seven seas....." Looking at the windows of both women now Holly believed she began to understand. The right to rule the waters and everything in it. Then her head exploded and the darkness changed as a screaming voice yelled at her " Ye be to late the Carribean wil be mine!!!!!!!!!!" Rising up out of bed gasping for air Holly screamed "Nooo!!!!!" Joshamee was there first " Now calm down there missy, no need to fuss.... lay back down and rest." Holly turned and looked at Joshamee.. " He intends to destroy Davy Jones...." Holly almost whispered. " Well alright then, i say good ridence to the old codger. Never liked him anyways. " said Captain Jack Sparrow now leaning over Joshamee's shoulder. Holly looked at Jack, who for the first time Holly ever knew showed genuine concern. " No Jack he really is going after old hobb." and with that Holly fainted but could here Jack say. " Oh bugger... we are going to need more boats Mr. Gibbs"

Hearing the sounds of crews working on the decks, was nothing new to Holly as she began to rise. She immediately knew the ship she was on also. The Black Pearl. Some pirates whispered that it was a gift from Davy Jones when Jack became a pirate lord. Only a handful of pirates in the know (most are dead now) know the real truth of the Black Pearl. Jack made a deal with Davy Jones, one of the foulest deeds Captain Jack Sparrow ever did. Davy cursed the pearl to be an unsinkable ship buy any ships on the seas at that time. (explains why the Kracken sunk the pearl) So when you have a benefactor such as Davy Jones why dislike the bloke??? This is really beginning to not make sense thought Holly. She rouse, what can only be Captain Sparrows quarters. Near the rear, facing toward the aft of the ship was a grand desk. To the left of the charts table, a globe. She got out of bed and noticed her clothes were still on. Thank goodness, that could be something interesting, to be explaining to her mother. How she ends up on the Black Pearl with no clothes on. She got to her feet and noticed the ships sounds weren't of urgency. She went to the door and opened it. "Ahhh, top of the day to ye Holly." said a smiling Hector Barbossa. Wow how many pirates do you get to meet sailing with Captain Jack Sparrow?? Apparently just about all of them thought Holly. "Mr. Barbossa could you please tell me where we are and good day sir.??" Barbossa looked at Holly like she were a treasure herself to be had. " We be three days out from shipwreck cove missy, ye been asleep for two days. Now excuse me i need to be above on the main deck." Barbossa winked at her and began to walk towards the stairs that were around the corner. "Thank you Mr. Barbossa." Holly said as he was about to turn up the stairs. He stopped and nodded somewhat with a look back and then continued up the stairs. Holly next turned towards he affects. Where are my affects?? My personal items. They were all on the chair at the desk. Strange i didn't notice them before being there. Holly began to put her affects on when she notced to the left on the charts table three words. Isla de Muerta. Holly went cold and just stared....What on earth could Captain Jack Sparrow be doing going after that thrice cursed island. The island nobody can find except those who already know where it is. The rumors on Tortuga for sure must be true. The good Captain has flipped his hat. There is only one reason any pirate would go there. The great Conquistador Cortez's gold. The whole Spanish main and the Carribean for that matter had heard the legends of the great ships that disappeared with Cortez's fated and later to be known cursed gold. Holly looked at the map and was in all bewilderment. How could he find it?? Me ma always said Jack was a gifted sailor. But there must be something else that is helping him. Molly always told Holly, that really all Captain Jack Sparrow was after, was a fleet of ships to plunder the Carribean. So this is how he is going to do this, by finding the legendary stash of Cortez?? He must be mad... was all Holly could think of. I have to tell me aunty and me ma about this. She turned and went for the doorknob and was completly taken by surprise as the door swung open and there was Jack himself. With a comforting grin and a even more scary smile Jack said " Ahhh does me 'eart well love ye be finally awake." Holly was stunned and froze. Does he know?? Holly calmed and warmed up. " Why thank you Captain Sparrow, many thanks. I will be sure to let me mother know of your kindness. " Jack looked genuine with intrigue "No worries Miss Ironscarlett, at least we made good time while you slept. We are a half days out from Shipwreck Cove." Holly still standing remembered now all the events that are about to transpire. Where did i go wrong......... she thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
New
"Now, now missy no need to look all glum and melancholy." Jack said with a hint of glee. Like a child who just found a cash prize. "Once we are at shipwreck Cove all things will be well, you'll see. By the way, the late shift is getting ready to wake..... mind taking the helm for a few hours?? I need to speak to Barbossa." Holly immediately agreed... "Aye Captain Sparrow. A shift on the Pearl it will be . Consider this my payment for resting so long in your quarters." Before Holly knew what she said Jack replied walking past her into his quarters. "No worries Miss Ironscarlett, your mother and i go way back. She is like a sister to me. Now please shut the door i need some rest. We have a busy day tomorrow." Holly shut the door and began to walk to the door. She opened the door and indeed night had fallen. She walked around to see Barbossa at the helm. "Mr. Barbossa Captain Jack Sparrow wishes to speak to you. I will take the wheel mate." Barbossa watching Holly scale the steps to the Navigation deck. "Aye miss Ironscarlett.... just keep the sails betwwen those too stars on either side and we should mek Shipwreck Cove by day break." Barbossa smiled and let go of the wheel and swiftly went below. Holly was curious as to why Barbossa was in such a mood and he smiled at her. Barbossa never smiles at anything but plunder. Holly had a sudden thought. What if the Captain and his first mate are taking the crew to Isla De Muerta. Oh this is such a mess thought Holly. Wow this is the easiest ship i have ever sailed on. It was true the ship practically sailed itself. Or so it seemed. Holly looked around kept the too stars in they're spots ad thought. Oh my this is a dreadful outing......​
Holly, standing at the helm of the Black Pearl. Who would have thought? She noticed that the sky was very vast and open, the stars shining with there glittering presence. She turned to look to port and see if anything was out there and was totally startled by one Bill Turner. " Evening Miss Ironscarlett. Captain Sparrow is going to come back up top. So don't get nervous. We have about three hours before day break. If you like i can take the wheel ma'm. Holly looked at Bill and smiled " A good thing to see Bootstrap. That would be a hardy pirate such as yerself. Aye, at the wheel Mister Turner." Bill took the wheel with a reply. " Aye Captain Ironscarlett. You know i sailed with your mother and aunt before? Crazy those two. Like night and day. Your aunt being day and your mom the night...." Bill kinda stared out at the stars and turned to Holly. "You know they always weren't that way right?? Jolly Roger has wronged the Carribean Seas with what he did to your mother." He turned and took berring of the sky and turned the wheel starbord a half turn. Holly looked at Bill grabbed his shoulder " I know Bootstrap.... many things are afoot these days. So what is this venture the good Captain is after this time....???" Bootstrap turned and stared with a genuine smile " Aye the good Captain Jack Sparrow....""Aye the good Captain Sparrow indeed..." Bottstrap Bill said. Smiling and staring off the starboard side, as if he saw something coming, that made him worry. " The crew is on edge ever since Captain Jack Sparrow made Hector Barbossa first mate." He said turning back towards Holly." Rumor has it the Captain has found an item of ill repute. After the festivities he intends to sail to New Guinea to find it." Turn back square on the helm Bootstrap Bill turn to port a half turn, waited about 15 seconds then back to port. "Hasn't told anybody what it is. Not even Mr. Gibbs." "You suspect a conspiracy then??" Holly asked. " Of course we all do on board this forsaken ship... we be pirates after all mate." Bootstrap seemed a lil adjitated now so Holly back off and came aroun his starboard side and looked him in the side of his face. " Then who and for what purpose then???" "Aye Ms. Ironscarlett... who indeed?" "Oi you too, what be the course and heading??" Both Holly and Bootstrap turned to see Captain Jack Sparrow standing on the port deck. "How does he do that??" Thought Holly on the Captain's sudden appearence. " North by Northeast Capn!!" called Bootstrap. " Good mate we should make it to Shipwreck Cove a little after day break." Jack walked over to stan next to Bootstrap and looked at Holly." I believe we are a bit ahead of schedule since it appears Mr. Jones is preoccupied with your mother." Taking off his hat and bowing " Not many pirates in the 9 seas merit such a reputation." Standing back upright and putting his hat back on " Please do give your mum me regards as a job well done!! She'll know what you mean when you say it mate." Smiling now like a coiled cobra Jack stared at her waiting on a rebuke or a reply. Holly couldn't tell."Aye Captain Sparrow.... i shall ever relay your regards...." Holly Replied, bowing but not taking her eyes of Jack. This is not going well...... Holly thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly, now a lil bit more concerned than usual,bid Captain Sparrow and Bootstrap a good morn and slipped below decks. Things truly are moving at a racy pace. But for what and who gets the benefits??? Holly was just about to enter Jack's quarters when she noticed the door was slightly ajar. Creeping up to the door, Holly saw Hector with two other blokes. They were searching for something. Holly thinking to herself, how about a knock??? Wonder if the boys will ditch and hide??? Hmmmm....Holly decided to walk towards the lower cannon deck. I need to get some rest thought Holly. hmmm maybe Mr. Gibbs knows of a spot , plus I can tell him about Hector. Holly walked across the cannon deck, noticing the morning watch was relieving the night watch. I believe Mr. Gibbs quarters was a deck below in the front forecastle. Wonder what Mr. Gibbs thinks is going on??? But no. Get to Master Gibbs and get some sleep. Holly kept watching the guards switch from active to inactive and noticed they were very cheerful..... that's odd the above decks men are kinda on edge where as the below decks men seem very calm. As if they know something is going on..... oh please Mr. Gibbs we need to find out what is going on!!!!!!

As too not attract attention, Holly backed a few steps and stood up and walked the best she could down the narrow cross way on the cannon deck. She noticed a few lackeys were attending to the cannons and paid no attention to her. The guards on the other hand smiled nodded and went about they're shift change. Holly, casually as possible,walked threw them towards Mr. Gibbs quarters. She came to a tee in the Hallway. Two staircases going up on either side. One going down in the center. she swiftly took the center. at the bottom of the staircase there was the mess hall. which had an open door to it. Holly turned left then an immediate right. and at the end of the hall was a door with a mini placard with
Mr. Gibbs name on it. Holly approached the door and knocked three times. "Enter!!!" came a groggy Gibbs reply. Holly swung the door open quietly as she could and entered Mr. Gibbs quarters.

"Oi, ... what ye be after at this time of the morn???" Holly shushed Gibbs quickly and made the hand gesture for him to calm down and quiet down. Holly then looked at Mr. Gibbs and plainly asked "What is Captain Sparrow mixed up in this time Mr. Gibbs??" Mr. Gibbs still shuffling threw papers stopped and looked up blankly.... "That is a very good question lass.One that i may not be able to answer." Holly too the chair to right front of Mr. Gibbs desk. "So you don't know either??" asked Holly. "Aye lass to be frank with ye, Jack and i be not on speak'n terms at the moment. Seems Hector has him wound up something fierce. For i do not know. But it can't be any good." Holly sat an looked at the floor, "Well, i don't understand why we are headed to shipwreck cove....." Just as Holly was ready to continue her conversation the warning bells topside were being rung. Mr. Gibbs jumped up and ran for the door. Holly in confusion jumped up and was right behind Gibbs. H e went up to the mess hall and walked briskly to the cannon deck. As they made they're way there all kinds of parity activity was going on. Pirates were dithering here and there with they're appointed tasks. They heard the voice of the crow's nest lookout " SHIPS BATTLING AFT AND STARBOARD AFT!!!!!! " Gibbs immediatlety turned and began his way to the main deck. Many a pirate were on the main deck by the time Gibbs and Holly go there and were looking aft. Holly went white as a ghost and Gibbs looked like he had just ate raw craw fish. the ships that were battling were all legendary vessels. The Flying Dutchman was engaging the Star-chaser Dragon. her forcastle guns a blaze with trying catch purchase on the war frigate aft sections. In turn the Sta-chaser Dragon was firing aft at the Dutchman. The other ship was the Blue Enchantress and she was engaging the Queen Ann's Revenge. The Enchantress looked to have the upper hand maneuvering just enough to bring broadsides to bare. Just as the Revenge spouted flames towards her aft quarters. Just as all this is going on Captain Sparrow yells out "ALL HANDS FULL CANVAS,....WE MAKE FOR SHIPWRECK COVE!!!!! NOW!!!!" He looked down at at Holly and Mr. Gibbs and smiled "Those to Iron cousins are right on time and doing what was asked of them!!! Keeping those two busy for me." He laughed at Bootstrap and said "I'll take the wheel Mr.Turner make way on the fore canvas Mr.Turner!!!!!" "Aye Captain Sparrow!!!"It was as if the sea answered first. Holly and Mr. Gibbs felt the Pearl lurch forward as if being pushed. " That be Captain Sparrow for ya lass.... he has just the right connections to get things done"

Just then, to everyone's amazement there four thunderous "KABOOMS"!!!!! Captain Sparrow seemed to not even notice.... but the crew had stopped. "ALL HANDS RETURN TO YOUR STATIONS WE MAKE FOR THE COVE ON THE DOUBLE QUICK!!!!" T he pirate crew seemed to pause and look towards the cove.Utop what appeared ro be several towers there were muzzle smoke from them. Captain Jack yelled again "MOVE OR WE ARE ALL SHARK FOOD!!!!" then they heard a splashing noises.... aftwards of course they looked and witnessed whatever had been shot. It made the water towards the war vessels errupt like a volcano on a remote island. Captain Sparrow looked at Holly with dire concern in his eyes "those be the deterant de force of shipwreck cove mate, the massive 12 pounders around shipwreck cove mate. ALL HANDS FULL CANVAS.... MOVE YE KEG O' DECK APES!!!" Shouted Captain Sparrow. As this happened the Star-chaser Dragon and the Enchanted Princess made straight away for shipwreck cove as the revenge and the dutchman seemed to give up the pursuit and began what can only be said as a forfeit to impressive firepower. Holly looked relieved and turned back to Captain Sparrow. " Don't let it be said that the Cove be unprotected.." he said with a wink and back to the task. The Pearl truly was a marvel to be aboard, for try as they might the other two vessels could not gain on the Pearl. Jack looked bemused and some what proud of the fact. For the ships following her were both reknowned for they're speed and they guns. "Ahhhhh...the safety of the cove... ". Jack seemed to whisper. It seemd to be like a release of stress as he shoulders seemed to droop and seemed more relaxed. "WE BE IN THE WATERS OF THE PIRATE LORDS NOW MATES...BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN TO SLACK OFF!!! WE MAKE FOR HER PORTS AND TO SAFETY MATES!!! Jack seemed filled with a new vigor of sorts. Like a pirate that just found the prize within the chest of gold. "Welcome home Jack" Holly heard him whisper. Welcome home indeed.

it took the better part of the day to get to the cove and docked. the hussel and bussel of the docks were astounding when they docked. the cargo crews of shipwreck cove were a whirlwind to behold as they eased the pearl into a side port berth. Holly seeing this place for the first time just stood in awe. in the middle was what can onlt be explained as like a mini island horseshoe shaped cove surrounded by broken ships of the lines. she counted at least twenty ships a line but where held in place by sunken war ships underneath them. so even ships that did get in were under duress from cannons from the mosterous war vessels. some having 74 broadsides in one ship when Holly counted. and the towers were just a feat of engineering genius. these monsterous pillars were nine by count. about two hundred feet above everything and with twelve pound rotating cannons... well you get the drift of how hard it truly would be to take shipwreck cove. the docks were in by the coved island that had a light house at the top of a small hil in the middle section of the isle. and as for the city.... it resembled tortuga but was a little bit smaller in ways. In other ways it was like a small fortress on water. completely walled and manned by all manner of cannons. but to Holly's trained eye. the island like the towers were nin sided... "Uhhh..." Holly whispered under her breath... Jack noticed but didn't say anything . he just stood there and smiled. "Aye lassy this be a broken isle of pirate forces manned by all 9 pirate lords!!! So what do ye think matey???" Holly just stood there and was just struck dumb...... Shipwreck cove is a pirate albatross protected by the most untrustworthy ppl on the water all over the world. THE PIRATE LORDS!!!!!

Back