The Beginning Tales Of The Iron Cousins

As Holly and Joshamee left the tavern there seemed to be a strange mists rising out of the waters. "What's this...???" Joshamee asked in a half whisper. " Nothing this is Tortuga, bad weather always makes it's way here." Joshamee turned at the sound of shuffling feet, quickly grabbed Holly's foream and said " Maybe but me thinks there be strange things coming in on the tide let's make haste. " Holly could tell by the grip that Joshamee had on her this was no joke nor a prank.... " Lead on then Mr. Gibbs. " They made surprising speed threw Tortuga, almost disappointing Holly. " as they went past the Gypsy they noticed she was looking around and packing her wares up in her wagon. " No time Miss Ironscarlett. I fear something or someone is following us. " Joshamee said turning this way and that. The small streets in Tortuga were windy and almost like a maze of small market places. As Joshamee and Holly came to the area people where collecting they're wares and packing away for what could only be described as in for good . As they made the norrow courtyard in front of the Faithful Bride it seemed the fog was following right on they're heals then stopped at the main arch way where it seened gold and red sparks could be seen. It appeared like to forces had collided at that very spot and were very much intent with doing away with the other. " Quick Miss Holly, Captain Jack Sparrow awaits your arrival. I will fetch the Gypsy from the walk here to see what the blazes is going on..." with a wink and a half grin Joshamee pasted threw into the foggy wall in front of them. Holly turned saw the sign up above had a woman all in white smiling with her front teeth missing and she was winking. Hair of red like her own and she was cheering with a mug of ale. Holly thought " no place like my second home. " She walked up to the door and could hear the Merchan't Folly being played and with a reflex she was half drawing her cutlass. " Now there doesn't need to be any need for that Miss Ironscarlett. " From the shadows stepped out none other than Captain Jack Sparrow. " Come in quickly love we have much to discuss......" Grabbing the door handle and opening the door Jack turned and presented the entrance with his right hand across his body. "After you Miss." There seemed to be an unusual glint in Jack's eye, Holly looked at him, sheetehed her Cutlass and stepped inside....

As Holly and Joshamee left the tavern there seemed to be a strange mists rising out of the waters. "What's this...???" Joshamee asked in a half whisper. " Nothing this is Tortuga, bad weather always makes it's way here." Joshamee turned at the sound of shuffling feet, quickly grabbed Holly's foream and said " Maybe but me thinks there be strange things coming in on the tide let's make haste. " Holly could tell by the grip that Joshamee had on her this was no joke nor a prank.... " Lead on then Mr. Gibbs. " They made surprising speed threw Tortuga, almost disappointing Holly. " as they went past the Gypsy they noticed she was looking around and packing her wares up in her wagon. " No time Miss Ironscarlett. I fear something or someone is following us. " Joshamee said turning this way and that. The small streets in Tortuga were windy and almost like a maze of small market places. As Joshamee and Holly came to the area people where collecting they're wares and packing away for what could only be described as in for good . As they made the norrow courtyard in front of the Faithful Bride it seemed the fog was following right on they're heals then stopped at the main arch way where it seened gold and red sparks could be seen. It appeared like to forces had collided at that very spot and were very much intent with doing away with the other. " Quick Miss Holly, Captain Jack Sparrow awaits your arrival. I will fetch the Gypsy from the walk here to see what the blazes is going on..." with a wink and a half grin Joshamee pasted threw into the foggy wall in front of them. Holly turned saw the sign up above had a woman all in white smiling with her front teeth missing and she was winking. Hair of red like her own and she was cheering with a mug of ale. Holly thought " no place like my second home. " She walked up to the door and could hear the Merchan't Folly being played and with a reflex she was half drawing her cutlass. " Now there doesn't need to be any need for that Miss Ironscarlett. " From the shadows stepped out none other than Captain Jack Sparrow. " Come in quickly love we have much to discuss......" Grabbing the door handle and opening the door Jack turned and presented the entrance with his right hand across his body. "After you Miss." There seemed to be an unusual glint in Jack's eye, Holly looked at him, sheetehed her Cutlass and stepped inside....

amazing

Entering the Faithful Bride , Holly still noticed her hand was on her cutlass hilt. Captain Jack Sparrow strode by into the main room that was packed to the rafters full of pirates roughians and the sort that go bump back in the dark. "Come Holly, i need to know the where abouts of your mother and Aunty." Holly followed Jack but could not put her mind at ease with a warning song such as the Merchant's Folly playing. He strolled to the back corner and dropped himself down in the chair that seemed to have his name on it. " Miss Ironscarlett, you don'yt mind if i call you that,do you?? I have reason to believe that your Ma and your Aunty may be the only two pirates that have had a seige at sea against the legendary ship Queen Anne's Revenge and still have they're ships and crew intact. I want to talk to them about that day at sea. I want to know how. They seem to be the only two pirates that have been able to out run old hobb and his thrice cursed ship the Flying Dutchman. My question is for th Iron Cousins is can or would they do it again??" Holly grabbed the pirate sitting in the chair next to Jack and shooved him out of the chair and promplty gave a glare and a pull on the cutlass to show she meant business. "So, ye be after the Iron Cousins for a sailing lesson, Captain Jack Sparrow???" Jack with his piercing eyes looked at Holly and whispered "Aye, Holly i be after you ma and aunty for just that reason. They have survived against two legendary ships and are still here to telll the tale. So will you get in touch with your Ma for me who i am sure will get in touch with her dearly loved cousin Morgan Ironwolf and they will come here. I you need insentive tell them i am making a personal call to them." Holly looked Jack dead in the eye " Are you sure you want this Captain Jack Sparrow??? The Last time the Iron Cousins were in the same place at the same time Padres Del Fuego blew it's top and changed the island forever......"

" Come now younger Ironscarlett, all pirates new what happened that day. The East India Trading company invaded Padres Del Fuego in search of El Patron's lost weapons and treasure." Staring like a thrice slapped deckhand Holly looked at Jack Sparrow and spoke " They weren't the only ones there Captain Jack Sparrow. Captain Walter and a lot of loyal pirates were there as well, fighting to keep Jolly Roger from claiming them. They were all duped, by the Casa de Muertos Guild, into breaking Tia Dalma's seals on the islands!!!! After that Jolly had free reign to invade the islands at will or his leisure. They fought in what is now Beckett's Quarry. The last place the guild saw Captain Walter. Captain Ezekiel says they were out at sea and dueled till the other's demise, but you know the pirates in these parts......old pirates don't die they just get hired by somebody else with more power." Now it was Jack's turn, in which he noticed, the crowd was growing closer and seemed to be paying more attention to they're conversation. Bowing slightly Jack raised both arms in defeat " Well then seems the family is well informed about the goings on in these parts..." "It pays to keep an eye on the Carribean Captain Jack Sparrow.....or haven't you noticed the Navy and East India Trading Company's treasure fleets coming and going from these parts. No telling what or whom they have...." Jack lowered his hands in response and offered a chair rather abruptly " Please do sit Holly....you don't mind if i call you Holly do you mate????" With his usual smile that puts anybody at ease Jack slid her into her seat and very casually sat across and in the corner of the Bride..." Come no more dilly dallying. I must get into contact with the Iron Cousins, as they may be the only too pirate Captains who can help me. It seems a Mr. Teach is trying to find me now as well Jolly Roger and he has a knack for getting what he wants savvy???" Holly looked at jack leaned very close over the table and whispered " The Blackbeard???" When the name was heard the whole tavern went silent....." Aye the one and the same lass..., can ye get your Ma and Aunty now???" Jack's look was earnest and pleading. Holly with a sigh and leaning back into her chair replied " This will cost you Captain Jack Sparrow." Jack being jack smiled " Then we have an accord???"

"Aye, we have an accord mate, i just hope i can survive trying to find them both." Jack looked amused " I think you'll manage Holly, your an Ironscarlett....you can do anything that is piratey...." "Ahhhh seems i am right on time..." Joshamee said coming now in from behind Holly. He had Fabiola in tow. Fabiola looked a lil bit more for the worse though. " Well, here she is, as you noticed and seemed that you wanted to talk to her..." Holly stood and nodded at Jack " I have business to attend to now Mr. Gibbs. please enjoy my meal and drink with the good Captain... Fabiola, so good to see you lass. i soooo need to talk to you.." Fabiola seeing who was talking to her went paler than she already was. Turning to leave right there and then except Holly caught her arm..." Now now Fabiola i am in real need of your talents." Holly stepped away now from the table with Fabiola very much trying to get away..." Why are you trying to run Fabiola i have never betrayed you???" Fabiola looked at Holly and replied " You are the daughter of the one almost turned, we gypsies try to avoid any confrontations with Jolly Roger.. Your mother will burn the islands too ashes trying to find a way to bring back her love and banish Jolly from this world.. Why should i help you??" Holly stopped after this revelation just slammed home. I merely request you summon a messanger spirit to contact my mother and Morgan Ironwolf.. I will pay handsomely if you do this for me...tell them to make haste to Tortuga. There seems to be something very much afoul these days here.." Fabiola relaxed a little color returned somewhat to her face and she looked at Holly..." Bring me a Hex Breaker Doll unmarred by servitude and i will send your message...." Holly let go of Fabiola and said " Wait here. I have one in the captain's vault on my ship... have some mead with the good captain and Joshamee won't you??" Holly looked at Fabiola and saw her nod and turned to the table. and like a Will-o-wisp in the fog in Cuba Holly was off and out the door...she disreguarded the fog and what she had seen earlier. As she caught a glimpse of the docks she stopped right away...It looked like a press gang from the Royal Navy. Fine brutes snatching anything dumb enough to move. Throttle anything dumb enough to try and fake they were to drunk to know better. Holly cursed her luck this night, and she thought Blackbeard was in the area...seems very peculiar the Royal Navy shows up at this hour to press gang pirates into servitude..She ducked down a side passage that lead to the docks. she got too blocks down and noticed the press gangs were at the other end also.. What a night Holly thought...a member of the Ironscarletts being press ganged into serving the Navy. she did a quick servey. There seemed only one way out and that was the crates on the south side of a building . So Holly traversed the crates to the top of the building and stayed very still. she looked down into the alleyway now and was in utter shock. Blackbeard IS here... or at least members of his undead crew... Holly was sure she saw Navycolors on these guys...and they were wearing Navy blue jackets and white pants like they were Navy officers...Holly's eyes grew thin in thought... So what is Blackbeard doing here?????

So the game is afoot then Holly thought... getting back and forth from ship to the Bride could be getting more complicated by the moment. She looked down and noticed the alley way was clear, very clear. Those poor souls, press ganged into servitude aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge. They say once aboard you never leave that ship.Holly decided to avoid anymore confrontations and began to run atop the large warehouses. Good thing too when she got down near the docks, the press gangs where busy getting the riff-raff aboard dingys to sail out to the Queen Anne's Revenge. And in the distance, there it is.... the Black Albatross her ship, strange but not so strange, the fires for the night watch were out. Jumping down now to the dirt, Holly even noticed a lil chill in the air, as if Blackbeard wanted his crew to work better in a cooler climate. She noticed a distinct problem......lots of open ground to the shore line. As if on cue, the sound of battle rang out over Tortuga. Somebody was putting up a fight. The undead crew looked in the direction, most began to move in the direction leaveing about four or five who looked very much busy of hauling human flesh into they're dingy's. Holly blazed a trail across the open terrain (sand really) and never looked to see if they noticed a potential candidate for servitude. When she reached the shore there were all kinds of dingy's to choose from. She stopped at the corner of one anmd looked over at the undead. That is fascinating, Holly thought, as the undead loaded the preciuos cargo, the Dingys left with no oarmen to paddle them. They just drifted off into the water. Very Interesting, i will have to ask me Ma if she knows that trick. She very quickly slid into the dinghy and began to quietly paddle out to her ship. She noticed not a single ship anchored hada the fire going for the night watch. Holly believed she understood this. It would mark your ship for a raid by Blackbeard's cursed crew. The sounds from shore died down and the undead had returned quickly. they boarded a dinghy and were returning to the Queen Anne's Revenge. Thank you gods of the see, my trip back should be swift. She turned around to see her ship a great English merchantman vessel. appropriated by her ma and auntie. They gave her a ship when she was sixteen years old. They said use it or lose it as you see fit. they gave her 10 men each to serve the lass and they left. AHHH.... the memories seem like yesterday. She paddled faster now to the lower port side crew ladder. She tied the dinghy to the life boat knot at the bottum. and began to climb to the deck, a good twenty feet up. Like a spider monkey in the jungle she shot straight up the side and when she reached the deck......silence and no movement. Hmmmm....seems i got raided anyways....

As she slide back behind the port side guard brace she heard a recognizable double clicking sound behind her and to the left. " You be a fow and you will drink the waters around Tortuga." The whispering vioce in the dark said. Holly turned slowly to her left " I would think you would have vanquished me already Mr. Buckle." Holly replied in the same low voice and a smile. " Captain there be a foul ship out in da "arbour, and we hadn't 'eard from ye so we battoned down the hatches and dashed the lights as to make it seem the crew had went ashore." Coming out of the shadows ws a wisp of a sailor. Pale though for the crow's nests first mate. Hair as dark as night. Holly replied "Very good thinking Mr.Buckle where be the rest of the crew??" Mr. Buckle replied " Below decks making sure nothing comes aboard from below and about six of us on top deck keeping a look out Capn." Smiling and nodding behindd Holly she heard the double clicks again. Meaning they were very much ready for a raid. Where is Mr. Endleton, Buckle???" he said " Guarding you cabin mam by your leave i am making my rounds." Good to know me ma hand picked these pirates to watch me ship. she made a low head way dash to the below decks door. She knocked twice rapidly, then two more very slowly apart. The door flew open as five pirates sttod in the doorway. Two had the door covered with Blunders and the other three pistols and cutlasses. The only way holly knew was from a very low almost eery green glow at the end of the hallway. all looked happy to see Holly, who dashed right threw without explaination or a response.Another good reason to thank my mother when i see her agian. She heard the door close behind her and the double clicking of hammers being cocked.ahead was a firefly jar haning from he highest overhead beam all the doors were closed as to give no light to the outside she came to the dead end and a t split in the hall way she took two steps left and was on cannon row alley several pirates saw her and simply nodded and kept an eye out what lil hole in the gun ports they could. She ran now not worried about protocol or security. If i can get the call off to me ma maybe Blackbeard will leave. as she approached the other t branch at the end of the ship a man came around the corner. " Where ye be goin now Capn???" asked Mr. Endleton. " I am on a mission of some import Mr. Endleton, please let me pass i need to send a message to me mother." Mr. Endleton bowed and said " Send your mother my humble regards." with a wink and a smile. Holly knew that look before. Mr. Endleton was one of the oldest pirates in "Black" Molly's crew. She made good speed to her door to her chambers and swung her door open. Silence. Holly immediatelywent to her desk and clasped a key in her belt and open the bottom drawer. she grabbed the Hex Breaker Doll and then something moved in the corner by the wall. " Tell me Miss Ironscarlett. How your mother is doing???" Holly froze as her mind body and soul went cold. Standing in her cabin was none other than old hob himself. Davy Jones......

There was an absolute silence on board the Black Albatross. Holly began to sit at her captain's desk. " To what pleasure do i owe such a visit, first Pirate King of the Brethren Court???" Davy Jones took two more steps towards Holly, with what could only be described as an extreme pleasure on his face. " No need for pleasanatries with me Miss Ironscarlett. I merely came to ask how your mother was. " Davy took another step and still had a pleasant ( if you can call anything about Davy Jones pleasant :D) look on his face. Holly still had her eyes locked on Davy Jones. " My mother....., that is the million dabloom question for today." Holly now sat down. She heard the door slowly open. Davy turned and said, " Do you mind Mr. Endleton. Miss Ironscarlett and i are having a conversation." The door closed very quickly and gasps could be heard as well as heavy whispering. " Please Davy Jones i do not know where my mother is and Blackbeard is docked just on the other side of Tortuga." Davy turned back to face Holly and again a smirk turned into a smile and a small chuckle " So you intend to send a message to your mother that Blackbeard is in the Carribean. Make all haste here. Pahhh....If you do indeed intend to contact her. Tell her i am in the Carribean as well!!!! This time no quarter will be given to the Star-chaser Dragon!!!!" Davy turned and vanished threw the walls of Holly's ship. Eyes as large as pieces of Eight, door now flying open.....Mr. Endleton came in all pale and ghost looking. "Sorry by my eaves dropping capn. It will be good to see your ma and excuse me if i say we sail close to any islands from now on." Holly still looking at where Davy Jones had just walked off her ship as if it were a toy. She stood up. Maintain silence and vigilance against a raid Mr. Endleton. it seems there is a MAJOR gam afoot and it looks like we are all invited!!!!" Mr. Endleton nodded and bowed "Bye your leave capn." Holly now sweating profusely stood and began to run not walk anymore. There has to be an explanation why Davy Jones AND Blackbeard are here in the Carribean.......but what is the connection?????

Moving to cannon alley, Holly stopped abruptly. I t can only be what Jack is after. That HAS to be the connection, Holly thought. then walking more briskly, but not quite running. Holly made her way back threw to the main deck. She just now realized, the sun was beginning to rise. The fog was dissipating, as the gray haze of dawn, was overtaking the night's overwheming power. Holly looked around and saw no bodys. Very good. The look outs were doing they're jobs. she made her way to the starboard service ladder on the side of the ship. It was conforting to know she was being watched, yet not interrupted. I so need to get this doll back to the gypsy. She rapidly descended to her dinghy. and it was still there. at least the night is over. This last night was a doozy. To know Davy Jones, Blackbeard, and Captain Jack Sparrow were seeking my mother. That is a lil disturbing. Now in her dinghy row back to shore. This gave Holly a lil more time, as she now was in no hurry, with daybreak coming. Why my mother??? Last i had seen or heard she was in Mistress Chang's employ in the northen China sea. Long way for me ma to make a trip. Just to see a good friend. The good Captain doesn't make ship calls very often. That is Captain Jack Sparrow doesn't call on other pirates unless there is something dire about to transpire in the Carribean. After all he IS the Pirate Lord of the Carribean Sea. But calling on me ma is like calling on a black mamba to take care of a rat problem. You may get rid of the rats, but now you have a reallly fast deadly snake on your hands. Holly didn't even notice she was on shore till she went to pull back on the oars and found beach. Almost knocked her backwards. She got out, pulled the dinghy further ashore. Tortuga was awakening. So strange after what transpired last night. The town is still starting to hustle and bustle. Now then to the Faithful Bride and Captain Jack Sparrow.......​

Even after a Blackbeard had raided this town/island it still was beginnig to stir with life. Holly couldn't believe how resilient Tortuga was. Must be the reason why Jack Sparrow chose this island as his head quarters. It can take a beating and a very cruel press gang and still go back to it's daily routine like nothing had transpired. Holly looked at the square on the shore. Vendors and markets were beginning to blossum. and runners were beginning to move from station to station. Holly began to walk the main road or path up to the Faithful Bride. See that is another kinda strange rumor. Pirates believe that the Faithful Bride is owned by witty Jack as well. Thus making it an easy recruiting hub as well as a really good fence. Holly brushed that memory aside and focused on the task at hand. No Navy out post, so need to worry about any ill transgressions. But must be on my toes s Tortuga is well known for it's surprises. True story. Now Holly being more relaxed, began to focus on the reason behind such a calling. As mentioned before, most pirates when they see the red sails emblaisoned with a black dragon on the horizen. They tend to sail at best possible speed the other way. See "Black" Molly these days, cares not what she sinks. Navy, Spanish, French, EITC, even other pirate vessels. That is the title Molly has gotten on the open seas. "Black" Molly. She is feared almost as Blackbeard and old hobb himself. The only other ship to escape the clutches of the Kraken and the Queen Anne's Revenge. Not to many pirate captains can boast such a deed. Holly just noticed she was walking much faster, and nearly walked right into a large barrel chested pirate. "Oi...., you Holly Ironscarlett???" asked the large pirate. Holly stopped in almost like a daze as she was caught up in after thought. she looked up and saw Black Bart. What the...????

Aye.... as many of other pirates would have thought. What the........ Black Bart here??? Hmmm.... there is an unusual concentration of well known pirates about, though Holly. "Oy!!!! You be Holly Ironscarlett, eh???" asked Black Bart. "As ye well know mate. I be nobody's lap dog or messanger boy, but Achilles is ask'n yer ma you and your aunt to be present at Shipwreck Cove. Seems Achilles the pirate is going legit and straight if it were." He reached down and half pulled and mostly yanked her out of the dinghy with both hands. Gripped by the shoulders and now looking down at Black Bart, Holly just smiled and said" 'Ello Black Bart nice ta see ye mate. Been in these parts long??" With the biggest grin possible. Her smile was short lived as Black Bart dropped her to the ground, spat on the sand "Aye been here long enough, just tell yer ma she be invited to the brethren court for Achilles, c'mon you rotten lot we got work to do!!!!!" H e turned and walked towards the shipwrights half broken down ship shack. Yelling and shouting at anybody who got in eye sight. Ok, this is getting very crazy yet exciting. Davy wants to drown the cousins. Jolly wants me ma for a bride. Captain Jack Sparrow is using his summons on me ma. Achilles is retiring. Sigh..... only in Tortuga, thought Holly. She didn't even realize she was walking up the path towards Fabiola's lil gypsy hut with her trinkets on display and the potions still hanging from a line to the tree to the left of her lil gypsy wagon. Well might as well get this over with and see what happens. Sad thing is i know she won't be happy. Stooping and hanging her head. Swinging her head up towards the sky, squinting at the morning sun rizing. She really is going to be mad. It will be night time over in Lady Chang's part of the seas. Shoulders drooping in defeat, Holly lowered her head. She just realized how tired she was. I be thirsty. First things first. A drink. She looked down and by jove she was standing in front of the Faithful Bride. Her eyes opened wide.....did i miss something, cuz i remember being in front of Fabiola's shop just now. The door swung open, standing there in the door was Fabiola. "Now child do we have an accord or what???" Holly standing looking at a smiling Fabiola. " Why do i feel like i am really going to hate this......"

Holly, standing in the doorway of the Faithful Bride, spoke " Aye that we do Fabiola." Holly grabbed the gypsy's hand and pulled her close so as not to have to speak loudly " Any trickery or curse comes to me gypsy and you life is forfiet....savvy??" Fabiola looked confused for a split second at Holly. " No need to fear me miss, i just doing a favor to witty Jack over there." Holly leaned to her left and spotted Jack in the corner and still had a crowd. He looked at Holly, smiled and went back to what ever banter he was putting on display. As it appeared he was still playing cards.He did nod towards the back though. Holly shifted and looked over Fabiola's other shoulder. Holly did note Fabiola was watching her every move, and she was smiling the whole time. Just behind the crowd on this end of the bar was a doorway. Holly let go of Fabiola's wrist and smiled the smile of a shark about feed. "Aye we have an accord Fabiola, forgive my suspicions. I had forgotten what this was about." Fabiola looked at her with a inner calm, not even disturbed by the sharky smile Holly had given her. She turned and led the way to the doorway. When they got to the doorway Holly noticed everybody in the room was visibly enthralled by Captain Jack Sparrow. So much so, the Bar keep kept pouring mugs of ale and passing them out. He never even turned to notice to ladies duck behind his counter and enter the dark room behind the doorway. Holly turned her attention to the room now. It was her eyes adjusting quickly that was alarming. It seemed everything in this room had been already prepared. Even in the sunny daytime this room was a lil dark, but was being illuminated by several, what seemed to be lilac scented candles. Giving the room a much sense of calm and less forbidding place to be. In the middle of the room, were several dias patterns on the floor, and a large outer white powdery circle. Which Fabiola made sure not to cross over, Holly noted. Fabiola went to the left corner and began chanting " May i have the offering??" Holding out her hands. Holly with out hestitation stepped into the circle and offered the Hex Doll. Snatching the doll from Holly's hands, and throwing it on the floor at Holly's feet, Fabiola began chanting louder and louder. Her body began to convulse, and her arms and neck visibly were contracting hard, flexing and relaxing rapidly. Holly looked at Fabiola and asked " Will this hurt???" Fabiola's eyes rolled back into place as they were milky white a few seconds ago. She kept chanting and became more relaxed. " No but you could be rejected by your mother." She was smiling a very strained one at that. Then the room began to become darker and more tunnel like. " GOOG LUCK LESSER IRONSCARLETT....MAY YOU FIND WHAT YOU SEEK!!!!!!" With those words ringing in her mind. Holly felt like she was burning all over, but she now noticed she was moving very fast threw a dark tunnel. she could see the oceans beneath her gaze. and the burning became more intense. she now could hear cannon fire and a distinct voice screaming. " COME ON YOU KEG A DECK APES!!!!! MOVE YER FEET AND HOLD YER WATER!!!! MISTRESS CHANG PAYS BY THE BOAT NOT BY THE PIRATE!!!!!!" Holly now noticed she was standing Aboard the Star-chaser Dragon. Her mothers ship. "NO QUARTER MATES!!!! MISTRESS CHANG TAKES OFFENSE TO THE DANDIES IN HER WATERS!!!! Eh????What have we here???" Holly noticed her mother had turned and noticed her now. she was caught up but the sounds of battle at sea. The fresh gun powder the flotsam and jetsom of pirates aboard moving about. Holly almost turned to run. but her mothers left hand caught her." WHAT HAVE WE HERE ????? LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A SHADOW SPY MATES!!!!!!" Molly yelled. Holly looked down, and her mother's skin was extremely pale, and the hand holding her in place ws almost bones with no skin. Holly almost died right there and then when she looked into her mothers eys and face. Looking very visceral and skeletal. But her mother's eyes were blazing with the carnage she was bestowing upon the enemy ships. Burning with pure hatred and feral. "MOTHER PLEASE!!!!!!! IT'S ME YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!" Holly yelped. One hand on Holly and the other on the wheel Molly stopped and looked hard. "Holly??!?!?!?!" Whate are ye doing on me ship??

"Mother i have come at the request of several pirates and one is a pirate lord!!! Captain Jack Sparrow is reqesting an audiance with ye.....and Achilles is going to Shipwreck Cove to have his retirement party!!!" Hearing the fire and crew screaming. The crash of cannon balls hitting the ship and the return fire was amazing. Holly was in amazement now seeing her mother in action at sea. It appeared that the Star-chaser Dragon was engadged with five ships and onewas seeping below the water line. Without looking or turning Molly yelled "BOW CANNONS FIRE AT WILL!!!! BRING THE DOGS TO HEEL OR YOU'LL BE JOINING THEM IN THE LOCKER!!!" Holly was very frightened still hearing all the comotion and the carnage she was witnessing. Her mother's eyes never wavered or softened. Glazed over with hate and blood lust. "Mother!!! Come too a request from a Pirate Lord is at hand. I am hear to request your presence!!!" Holly yelled above the broadsides blazing and rumbling growls. Molly now loosened her grip slightly. her eyes still focused and burning with rage. "Mr. Hardcrash take the wheel!!!" "AYE CAPTAIN....ORDERS!!!" Molly finally turned away briefly...."SINK THEM ALL MATEYS LET DAVY JONES KNOW YE BEEN HERE!!!" With the last shouted word Molly turned to Holly. The Fires in her eyes were starting to cascade. Her hand released Holly "Come daughter we convene in my chambers below." Holly now dazed and confused...." Now mother??" Big mistake Holly told herself. "AYE!!!!! YOU UNGRATEFUL LILI WHELP!!! You are my dayghter yes???" "Aye that i be but you are taken with the battle lust mother!!!!" Holly watched as two more ships began to slip beneath the waves. So six ships challenged the Star-chaser and three have went to the locker. Should i live to be this great, Holly thought. Great or dangerous??? An interesting question that..... To know no fear and have a boon from Davy....but that is strange didn't the captain of the dutchman warn Holly no quarter will be given if her mother saile threw the Carribean??? Holly felt bewildered and over whemed. "Well ye coming or should i drag you by your hair??" Molly satnding on the stairs going towards the lower and man decks. Broadsides still blazing. The deck was blistering with crews and task masters screaming fireing orders. "Aye mother i am coming...." Holly began to walk to the stairs and watched as the bow cannons engaged a ship for of the ship and the broadsides were blasting the other two ships to port and starboard. Someday Holly. you will captain a vessel with this ease and a crew to match. "So come daughter let us convene and drink....bring me up to speed with the Carribean and it's Pirate Lord......"​

Just as the two turned and were about to begin they're descend the crows nest alerted the whole ship as yet another ship slipped beneath the waves. " THE FLYING DUTCHMAN IS COMING !!!!!! " Holly looked to her mother first. Molly stopped turn to port and it appeared her skull began to glow with flames. Mr. Hardcrash let go of the wheel as he saw Molly jump to the captain's deck. " ALL HANDS READY THE FIREBRAND SHOT!!!!!! LET'S COME ABOUT!!!" Holly almost lost her footing with such a hard turn to starboard. Just as the Star-chaser began to turn starboard the Flying Dutchman did indeed rise from the waters. Molly looked at Holly and spoke very calmly " Go now my daughter. I will be there fr these events. Tell the good Captain he will owe me a pirate lord's ransom. " Holly turned to see the Dutchman advancing. " GO NOW DAUGHTER OR BE SEALED ABOARD MY SHIP!!!!" Molly kicked Holly in the stomach that sent her back into the shadows . But she was witnessing something most pirates only dream about. A non pirate lord challenging the Dutchman. Molly grabeed the wheel and was barking orders. "SHE BE QUICK IN THE WATERS MATES SO WE BEST BE MAKING GOOD TIME. OPNE FIRE BROADSIDES PORT!!!!" as the ship turned Holly caught a glimpse of the fire from the broadside cannons. They blazed like greek fire towards the Dutchman, slamming into for forward decks and the fore castle. "FIRE YOU KEG A DECK APES OR WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE LOCKER!!!! GO NOW WE CAN HANDLE DAVY JONES!!! " Holly caught just the last lil wiff of black powder and could see the ship was making way away from the Dutchman. Then there was the black tunnel and a sudden feel of being pummeled. and a sudden stop and Holly was staring at Fabiola. "Welcome back child." Holly stared took a breath and blurted out " My mother is coming." Looked at Fabiola and threw everything up on the table. She was being assaulted by the Flying Dutchman. " Oh bugger." Holly turned to see Captain Jack Sparrow standing in the doorway just as she began to loose all train of thought. Jack swiftly moved to her catching her in his arms. "Well done Holly, i am in your debt ." Holly felt complete warmth in his arms and went black.

Back