The Beginning Tales Of The Iron Cousins

Molly Ironscarlett

Site Founder
As you and your crew mates come in from a good day of looting and pillaging. You wonder into the Rowdy Rooster. There sitting at the cards table playing with Joshamee Gibbs is none other than Holly Ironscarlett. You try to get close to the table of cutthroats brigands and even a few privetters,for there seems to be a good crowd gathered today. You listen in and hear Holly telling the tale of the day her mother returned after a two day voyage. Now some say the Iron Cousins are a pair of pirates not to be trifled with. So when somebody here's tales of them people show up from all cornres of the Carribean to hear tales of them. On this day though Holly Ironscarlett herself is here, in the flesh!! So the crowd lowers to a low murmer as she begins. See everybody knows Holly is the Daughter of "Black" Molly Ironscarlett and niece of Morgan Ironwolf. Hence the Iron Cousins. As everybody begins to settle down for a storm is brewing outside, Holly leans back in her chair and looks around as if to notice the crowd around her for the first time...... and then she takes a deep breath and says "It all began when Whisper, me cousin and I, were young lasses....... stay tuned for more storys about the Iron Cousins :D

As you and your crew mates come in from a good day of looting and pillaging. You wonder into the Rowdy Rooster. There sitting at the cards table playing with Joshamee Gibbs is none other than Holly Ironscarlett. You try to get close to the table of cutthroats brigands and even a few privetters,for there seems to be a good crowd gathered today. You listen in and hear Holly telling the tale of the day her mother returned after a two day voyage. Now some say the Iron Cousins are a pair of pirates not to be trifled with. So when somebody here's tales of them people show up from all cornres of the Carribean to hear tales of them. On this day though Holly Ironscarlett herself is here, in the flesh!! So the crowd lowers to a low murmer as she begins. See everybody knows Holly is the Daughter of "Black" Molly Ironscarlett and niece of Morgan Ironwolf. Hence the Iron Cousins. As everybody begins to settle down for a storm is brewing outside, Holly leans back in her chair and looks around as if to notice the crowd around her for the first time...... and then she takes a deep breath and says "It all began when Whisper, me cousin and I, were young lasses....... stay tuned for more storys about the Iron Cousins :D

Enjoyed your story Molly ! Keep it coming!:rolleyes:

... and then she takes a deep breath and says "It all began when Whisper and meself were we lasses. Me ma, ( Molly ) says she heas to go on a trip without me dad ( Madmartigan ). She says meself and yer auntie Morgan have to go to Tortuga seems like something is brewing in the Carribean. Now me and Whisper stay on Port Royal and hang out on the docks/beach with me dad Madmartigan. I never seen me father's face filled with so much concern before, but today it is showing as me ma begins to head down to the docks. Now before me speaks here, mind you, me ma has a fine head of scarlett red hair, and as for a pirate, me ma had a great complexion. The first day was uneventful. ( crack of thunder booms outside as the rain begins to pour down ) Me dad comes home late and starts to pace. He has friends come and go, some Whisper and I know, some we have never seen before. Notably, the mighty Achilles of the Myrmidon guild, comes and says there is a great game of chance being played. The participants be none other than Captain Jack Sparrow, and a long time known cruel pirate, named Jolly Roger. Word has it that they are playing for a seat at the brethren court. Visbliy shaken and the color of freshly hand washed sheets me dad begs Achilles to stay and watch his niece and daughter.( another twin thunerous booms shutter the Rowdy Rooster. as if telling of these events is forsaken.) Holly turns around looking the place over, shaken by the storm, as if some one is watching.Then turns back to the many gathered, sighs and continues.......

The perfect time of the year for a long and mysterious story... keep it coming Molly, me thinks we are all enjoying this great tale.. Me also be thinking a little rum will go fine with that popcorn Jade..:) :popcorn::rumgone:

Standing, as the room booms and flashes of lightning coaless the windows, Holly surveys the room looking as if to see somebody who isn't there. Joshamee Gibbs stands and places his hand on Holly's left hand and says " Sit Holly i don't think Jolly Roger is in the mood to take on this rabble of assembled cutthroats thieves and brigands. With that, Holly turns back to Joshamee, and looks very pale indeed slowly she begins to sit as the thunder begins to lesson outside and the flashes in the windows begin to fade.Holly sighs, now this is where things be strange i guess, Achilles says no, tells a ship mate to watch the youg lasses, and says we will take me ship Madmartigan. This is a two day boat ride and me ma and auntie had already left that half day ago. So me dad and the mighty Achilles set sail for Port Royal from Tortuga. Now as far as i know there was no ill towards both ships, as they sailed to Port Royal. Then the story i will tell is from me Aunty Morgan's account.... in the next installment toon in for the poker game of poker games....:D

Back