The Beginning Tales Of The Iron Cousins

"Why us?" Molly whispered, expecting no answer. She kept drying her hair when she brushed her hand against some parchment stashed in the silk cloth. She stopped pulled the piece of parchment out. It had the Brethren Court seal. Morgan noticed Molly had stopped drying her hair then noticed what she was doing. "What is that?" Morgan asked while brushing the last of the water out of her hair. Molly looked up and took a very close step toMorgan and whispered in her ear, "It's a message from the Brethren court. Probably from Captain Teague and the gramps." Morgan scanning the crowded marketplace took Molly's left arm and began walking and talking, " We need to read it and find out what's amiss." Molly following her cousin now replied "Agreed Morgan, let's dip into this shack real quick then it's off to the tavern." Morgan shook her head and opened the door and stepped inside with Molly in a short second behind. Molly bent the parchment to break the seal and scanned the area. It seems this old run down shack was an old wharehouse. Molly pulled the parchment open and began to read in a low voice, " Dear grand daughters, be very careful of Jolly Roger. He is trying to usurp Davy Jones as the power in the open seas and here in the Carribean. Jack Sparrow could be in great danger if Jolly Roger should be victorious. Please keep an eye on them both and use the Morgan and Bartholomew poker rules.( aka M&b rules)Keep the weapons on the table and they're sleeves rolled up to the elbows. If there is to be any witnesses make sure they are few at least at the table. We wish we could attend in person, but as you know already, Captain Teague and ourselves are being summoned to Shipwreck Cove. We cannot stress enough if things should go astray gather all pirates too you and see to it that Jack Sparrow gets to safety. Yours Truely till the ends of the sands of time Morgan and Bartholomew" Molly grew very silent and then whispered to Morgan " you go gather the crew and i'll meet you at the tavern Morgan." Morgan was already heading back out the door before Molly finished her statement. "Way ahead of you Molly!!!" Just like that Morgan was off down the street. Molly stepped back out and just now noticed the sky was beginning to change. It was a beautiful morning and afternoon, but a great storm seemed to be arriving and moving fast. "Hmmmm....looks like things are already begining to go astray grandfather."

She looked up at the sky and noticed the storm coming in unusually fast and then to the harbor of ships. She noticed the ship that followed them was now just dropping anchor. She stepped out into the marketplace and noticed the crowd was thinning. Good, i should be able to get to the Royal Anchor in good time. As she stepped down a voice in her head said "Your in great danger child, take caution towards everyone here." "WHAT!?!?!?" Molly said aloud. A couple of sailors looked at her like she was a few kegs short of a full cellar. Get it together Molly. That kinda sounded like Tia Dalma though, she thought. She began walking down the street to her left. Towards the Royal Anchor. She was about a block away when Morgan panting caught her shoulder "Not thinking of going in solo are ye now cuz?" Molly grinning and turned " Not on your life cousin." She turned and there were about 15 people behind Morgan, all sweaty and smiling with a feww nods here and there. "Alright then here we go mates!! First rounds on me!!!" Molly giving a smile turned back around and began walking back towards the tavern. Morgan walking beside her said "All accounted for cept the other 15 onboard the ship Molly." Molly turned to her right and winked "Well done Morgan." As they made it to the door, a double swinging door at that, loud singing and rough housing could be heard. "Be on your guard everyone,as we may have destinguished guests inside." Molly didn't have to look back she new they all knew what was at stake. Molly stepped inside with Morgan at her immediate right and back a step. Molly froze in the doorway, as a bottle of who know's what, went flying by smashing into another pirates face and downing him. "My kind of crowd." Molly said with a grin. Morgan almost ran right threw her except Molly held her right arm out and caught her. "Thanks Molly." "Don't mention it Morgan let's get down to business."​

Charlotte Truebonney likes this.
biggrin.gif

ty all and a correction i think is in order i do believe the Royal Anchor is on Port Royal and the something Arm is the tavaern i am looking for i will have to visit Tortuga soon....my bad but i think you all know which Tavern i am talking about... so bare with me

Finally after two days at sea, Molly's crew got too go inside the King's Arm for some much needed R&D. (rough housing and debauchery) Molly said "Take it easy on the crowd mates..... they don't know you like i do!!!" Morgan smiled and turned to Molly and said "Looks like the game isn't started but the players have arrived." Molly turned too her left, looking through all sorts of drinking arm wrestling and down right old fashioned pirate slumming, to see Captain Jack Sparrow and Jolly Roger sitting in the no to far off corner. Jack noticing the Iron cousins stood and replied "Ahhh the ladies have arrived." and bowed. Jolly simply stood and nodded in they're direction. Joshamee Gibbs was just to the right and behind the witty captain said " Awww now there is a sight for plunderin eyes if i ever saw one." smiling "Please shall we ladies?" Morgan turned and smiled "Joshamee it has been too long." As her voice faded from Molly's thoughts she was scanning the place. Pirates of not so much reknown were present. What caught Molly's attention was the gentleman to Jolly's immediate right. Timothy Dalton. A voodoo doctor of some repute was here ,and with Jolly Roger. Why would he ,an apprentice and protege of Tia's be in Jolly's company? Molly smiled and replied "Are the players ready? We will be playing M& B rules by the way gents." Jack stared to roll up his sleeves " I wouldn't have iy any other way love." With a wink he began to put his collection of weapon on the table in front of Joshamee. Jolly turned and said "What's this? Are we playing the old ways then? I was not informed of this!!!" He also began to pull his very sizeable collection of weapons on the table in front of Timothy. "No matter let's get on with this then!!!" Jolly half cursed in his mild irritation to the game rules. "Then we have an accord then gents?"

Captain Jack Sparrow with a certain twinkle in his eye and a wink says " Aye Mrs. Ironscarlett, shall we?" With a hand helping a chair for Molly to sit in. Jolly looks at Molly and says "Aye me future bride to be." Smiling offers Molly the seat Jack just pulled out. "Too kind gents ,please please be seated i shall stand." Molly still standing looked at both and slide the chair behind her with a mule kick. " If anybody's going to sit it is aye!" Morgan half shouting. The crowd breaks out into a roaring laugh... "Alright, all weapons visible and sleeves up, Dealer begin!!!!" Molly bellows over the crowd. The laughter stops very abrubtly. The dealer now very taken aback by the booming voice of such a creature, begins to deal out the cards Jolly first then Jack. Jolly has a eight of clubs showing and a face down card of course. Jack has the King of spades showing and a face down as well. The flop for the Tortuga hold'em is an ace of spades, jack of spades and an 8 of diamonds. The dealer hands trembling lays down the next card. An ace of diamonds!!! Jolly hisses "Looks like yer luck be running out Jack...." And the last card the dealer deals out, who is now as white as freshly cleaned linens, the eight of spades.... Jolly stands in a roar " HAHA....I HAVE YOU DEAD TO RIGHTS CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!! A FULL BOAT ACES AND EIGHTS!!!!" With that Jolly Roger flips over his face down card to reveal the ace of clubs. Everyone in the crowd gasps....silence. Then Joshamee Gibbs stands abruptly,and noticeably a lot lighter in skin color, and points at the cards..."The dead man's hand?!?!?" and begins to back away from the table, and down the wall behind Jack Sparrow. It was like a time bomb going off. The crowd watched but began to file towards the door. Jolly had the luck of a ship at sea finding the Flying Dutchman. Jack still sitting and looking at Molly says " What do you think of me odds Molly?" Morgan was up out of her chair now, and watched every movement that everybody made at the table. the dealer was with Joshamee, who was very near the door now. Molly folded her arms and says " I think you got a flush Jack. Which would mean you win." Jack smiled and stood "Let's see now how my luck is riding.." Looking at Jolly now with a smile on his face Jack flipped his card.....

I got so excited after reading this, I ran to the Faithful Bride to play some cards!!!
skull.gif

more plz i beg you PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ( i am willing to wait plz do continue ) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ
parrot.gif

Jack now smiling stood up leaned forward and turned his card over. Queen of Spades. The whole room blew up in cheers and laughter. Jolly looked down and then back at Captain Jack. Like a coney running from a fox Jolly grabbed his cutlass and turned to Timothy "You told me i would win,no mater what Jack Sparrow had!!!!!" Before the crowd could even calm down to a silence Jolly had run Timothy threw to the hilt. Smiling Jolly spoke as if to no one and every one. " From this day forward Jack Sparrow you are a hunted man!!!!" Jolly turned in time to notice Jack Joshamee and the dealer had just exited out the door. Still holding his cutlass Timothy, lips crimson from his own blood spoke with everything he had left "I CURSE YOU JOLLY ROGER WITH EVERYTHING THAT I AM,WILL BE AND COULD HAVE BEEN!!!!!" Slipping off the cutlass slowly, Timothy breathed a second curse, " I curse you till the end of days Jolly Roger, you will never no love, and your hatred will be unsatiable...you will become undone and remade into what you will be forever!!!" As his final breath began to escape his lips, before he even hit the floor a cataclysmic BOOM!!!!!!! occured. Everyone present were thrown to the ground.as a flash of green light flew through everyone. Molly trying to clear the bells going off in her head, apparently was the first to recover. she looked all around the tavern. people were starting to come around. moans and groans could be heard every where. noticeing the green glow was behind her Molly turned in time to see Jolly start to change. At first it was his left leg began to chang. Jolly screamed out in pain, as whatever was transpiring was not expected. "JACK SPARROW I WILL HUNT YOU TILL YOUR DEAD!!!!!!" Then a flash of red occured. Molly was transfixed on Jolly like a moth to a flame. She could here everybody saying for her to run. Morgan pleaded with her to turn away and run. Molly turned to look at everyone present. It was like a wall had subplanted itself between Jolly and Molly. She turned back to Jolly who was now beginning to burn in red and green flashes. "AHHHHHHHHH....., THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT JACK SPARROW!!!!!!" His flesh began to melt, even on the goat leg that appeared on what use to be Jolly's left leg. Then Jolly turned and saw Molly now, who for some reason was very close to Jolly. With an unatural speed of what appeared to be an undead pirate, Jolly reached out and grabbed Molly by the throat "Come to me my future bride, i be needing something from you...." Like water hitting lava when Jolly reached out to Molly there was a searing heat that everyone present could see as well as feel. A golden flash melded with a grennish red flashed blasted everyone again with heat and light. Molly grabbing with both hands tried to peel the grip Jolly had. " I WILL NEVER BE YOUR BRIDE!!!!!" Spitting in Jolly's face that had no affect at all the spit just poofed and was gone mere inches out of Molly's mouth. In what everyone who was there who saw could see it looked like Jolly smiled..." You will come to love me Molly, NOW GIVE ME WHAT I NEED!!!!!!!!"

" NEVER YOU COWARDLY DOG!!!!!" with a spit to Jolly's ever decaying and desolving flesh of a face. " Hehe, you can not with stand ME!!!!!" After these words the green and red and now a black mist began to swirl around the two. Molly closed her eyes droped to a kne and screamed. "NEVER!!!!!!!!" with that the heat intensified and her eyes and mouth opened......three blazing lights coming out od each of them. "YESSSSSS, GIVE IT TOO ME WOMEN!!!!!" Jolly now almost completely flesh less looked hard into the eyes of Molly. " I have been planning this for over a decade lass and now you will complete my quest." Molly still screaming now began to cry tears of gold streaming done her cheek. To everyone who was present, they could feel the very essence of each individual being sapped away. Molly screamed again, but this time pirates across the globe could feel the pain. Laughing now Jolly spoke " You will be my bride in the living or thee not so living my dear!!!!" As the last words were uttered Madmartigan and Achilles come charging into the tavern swinging doors. "MOLLY!!!!!!" Achilles trying to grab Madmartigan's arm cried " NO MADMARTIGAN!!!!" To late Madmartigan was now at a full sprint towards the two, oblivious to the wall of what ever arcane voodoo surrounded the two, or the heat. It was obvious there was a great amount of heat within. The closer Madmartigan got everyone could see him starting to burn and smoke was visible from his skin as it began to blacken. "YOU CANNOT HAVE HER JOLLY, NOT NOW NOT EVER!!!!!!!" With a visble effort on Madmartigan's part he leeped forward and broke Jolly's grasp on Molly. In a brilliant flash of color of the rainbow, and a wave of intense heat, the buble burst knocking everyone down except Madmartigan and Jolly. He grabbed Molly and half threw her and half tossed to Achilles and Morgan. " Get her out of here!!!!!" Morgan and Achilles quickly scooped up Molly and backed out the door. Jolly now completely furious screamed " I WILL NOT BE DENIED MY PRIZE!!!!!" Madmartigan, with burning skin drew his cutlass and screamed " NOT AS LONG AS I DRAW BREATH JOLLY!!!!" Morgan and Achilles were back outside not knowing the goings on inside half shouldering part dragging Molly to the shore. Morgan kept looking over her shoulder and could here thunder shots and then a black ring appeared around King's Arm. For some reason pirates around King's Arm and inside the green black hazey circle collaped and went into convulsions. As they got into the boat to sail out Morgan saw the most terrifying sight she had ever seen. Jolly standing in the doorway of King's Arm. Surveying the situation Jolly spoke as if to many " Madmartigan Darkhart, prepare the ship, i am heading to Tortuga's graveyard to gain some more support, from this day forward you shall be General Darkhart understood...?" What once was a pirate of reknown, stepping out the door stood Madmartigan Darkhart now known as General Darkhart. As they began to make way in the now very sporatic and now noisey port, Morgan saw the pirates that were downed by the King's Arm rise again. This time they resembled Jolly. Only they're clothes on they're backs and boots were left. they began to follow General Darkhart towards the ships. Pirates on the vessels were trying frantically to raise anchor and leave. Achilles looked at Morgan and asked "How is she?" Molly still crying what appeared to be golden tears opened her eyes and sobbed "Morgan i don't feel so good.." Morgan looked at Achilles and said "We make for Cuba. This beyond my voodoo level of healing." Achilles simply replied "Aye Captain."

"Whew....lots of info to swallow i know mates." Holly said after slurping down a pint. "Morgan says that there were alot of strange things going on in the waters sorrounding Tortuga. There were many ships ablaze and sinking. Some were surrounded by a strange green cloud. Some were even from the powers from afar, Spain and France. All of those were war sloops that were surrounded by this mysterious green fog. But even that didn't frighten my aunt more than the site she saw.screenshot_2010-11-28_16-23-13.jpg Tortuga was a flame and burning." Joshamee sighed " Those were some dark days indeed, Holly. Many a great pirate were suduced by Jolly's offer. Betrayed for sure and to serve eternally under Jolly Roger in the after undead life." Holly shook her head up and down" Aye the same was said by Morgan and Achilles. Those who made it to the open seas were extremely lucky. Ahhhh.... a flush Joshamee, i beat your two pair." Joshamee smiled " Aye that you do missy. That will do it. I hear there were some strange ships sailing out of Tortuga that day." Holly looked at Joshamee and stopped pulling all the money pooled up in her arms, " Aye, there were." Holly almost half whispered as she continued to pull the money in." There were war frigates that had lightning clouds over there main masts with lighting shooting down into the ship. The strange thing was there was no damage and no sound from the lightning. What was really strange is they were not in pursuit of Achilles ship. They're bearing they were taking was that of Padres Del Fuego. So the trip to Cuba was uneventful." Holly looked around and took everybodies eyes to her own around the room. "My mother according to my aunt began to change on the outside.screenshot_2010-12-17_02-15-49.jpg Now mind you according to my Aunty my mother was dark skinned and olive in complextion. but by the time they got to Cuba she was as pale as a freshly made main sail.screenshot_2010-12-26_19-27-29.jpg She also took on a mean streak after her recovery in Cuba. They say the ill favored look she gained was from Jolly's lust to have her as his bride and being so close to him at the time of his change. When the ship arrived at Cuba there was no fan fair and no greetings just hurry and get Molly to Tia and find out what happened to her.

As the sun began to settle in the west, Morgan Achilles and a crew of very trustworthy pirates, made they're way to where Tia hade made what she called home on Pantano River in Cuba. Molly was draped in sweat and Morgan started to notice her skin began to turn white. "Strange she has a fever and her skin goes pale by the moment." Morgan whispered to Achilles. "Aye. Whatever ales your cousin isn't of the natural order of things." Achilles looked at Morgan as if to ask what if Tia can't help. "No worries Achilles, she will know what to do." He kept marching threw the boggy swamps surrounding Cuba and the river. As they moved closer to the river they could hear gators moaning with hunger and knew they were close. "AHHH what have we here???? Amighty pirate and an immortal..... me thinks there is more than meets da eye here."Out of the mists and fog strode none other than the power house voodoo prodigy that is Tia Dalma. Morgan taken aback almost dropped Molly face first into the bog. With out tthe water rippling and any sound Tia strode forward with concern on her face. " Ahhh Molly dear child what has he done to ye? I warned ye the best i could without leaving Cuba." Molly stood absolute upright adn looked calm. " Jolly has done it!!!! He has found his way to the world in between worlds!!!!" Molly toook a horrific breath and began to tumble face first into the water. Achilles suprised by Molly and her new found strength was first followed by Tia and Morgan. Achilles caught Molly and nodded to them "I have her lead the way to your cabin Tia." Both Tia and Morgan nodded Morgan and Achilles along with the crew noticed they were the only ones making sounds in the swamp. "Be at ease those who Molly has come to know as company. You walk with me and things that go bump in da night general don't like Tia cuz Tia Thumps back." she winked and began to lead the small group through norrow ditches and brambles in the murky swamp water . Morgan swore it felt like an eternity till they made it to Tia's cabin. Wait here i will call for you when i am ready i must alert the spirits. Tia disappeared up the half sunken deck and into her cabin. "So we wait then?" asked Achilles with a raised eyebrow.

Back