The Brethren Court

Richard Cannonwalker

Notorious Pirate
About the Court
The Brethren Court is a confederation of pirates, which serves as the governing body of pirates worldwide. The current Brethren Court is the ninth, descended from the Brethren Courts of POTC lore and the Brethren Courts from POTCO. The Pirate King of this Court is Richard Cannonwalker, who is also Guildmaster of The Outlanders.

Our Goal
Our goal is simple: Preserve piracy in the Caribbean. For too long, groups like the East India Trading Company and the Royal Navy have been trying to scrub piracy out. The Ninth Brethren Court was created to bring pirates together to fight the EITC, Royal Navy, and any other anti-piracy groups, in order to keep pirates free.

How to Join
We’re always looking for new pirates who want to fight back against the EITC and keep the Caribbean a bastion of piracy. If you’re interested, send me a convo and I can give you more information. That be all for now. Fair winds, mates!

About the Court
The Brethren Court is a confederation of pirates, which serves as the governing body of pirates worldwide. The current Brethren Court is the ninth, descended from the Brethren Courts of POTC lore and the Brethren Courts from POTCO. The Pirate King of this Court is Richard Cannonwalker, who is also Guildmaster of The Outlanders.

Our Goal
Our goal is simple: Preserve piracy in the Caribbean. For too long, groups like the East India Trading Company and the Royal Navy have been trying to scrub piracy out. The Ninth Brethren Court was created to bring pirates together to fight the EITC, Royal Navy, and any other anti-piracy groups, in order to keep pirates free.

How to Join
We’re always looking for new pirates who want to fight back against the EITC and keep the Caribbean a bastion of piracy. If you’re interested, send me a convo and I can give you more information. That be all for now. Fair winds, mates!
Mr. Cannonwalker, I hereby arrest you for countless acts of piracy, and trying to preserve piracy...

The EITC will find you Mr. Cannonwalker..

Congratulations, you have just earned yourself an enemy

SIGNED

-Lieutenant Jack Cannonskull of the EITC.

Back