Recruiting The British Empire

Maxamillion

Sea Legs
Seeing as game population is slowly deteriorating despite it being summer still, The British Empire wishes to bring some activity to the TLOPO forums. We will discuss anything that will happen within the guild here as well as on our guild discord which you can obtain when you first join.

The British Empire stands at its core as a role playing guild lead by our GM or "Prime Minister" Johnny Goldtimbers. Following Goldtimbers is a list of 25 + officers that are a combination of former role players on POTCO like myself and CASUAL players whom are happy to just contribute to the guild like a "Jason/Kat X The Pirate." We appreciate all the work our officers do and are the role models within the guild and discord.

Here is a copy and paste we provide in our guild chat daily:

PSA about guild rules : 1. Use common sense and be courteous. 2. Ask or Whisper for permission before you TP. 3. If someone is already present at a looting spot ( Example : Gold room or South Totem ), ask them permission if you may join them in looting / grinding those enemies. If they say no, loot elsewhere. 4. Do not go AFK on ships without the captain's permission. 5. The obvious must be stated, Do not break TLOPO Terms of Service ( Aka no chat filter evasion, send whitelist suggests to TLOPO )

We appreciate all opposing, friendly, etc. guilds that come to us with concerns or complaints about our members that may be acting out. We can only control so many people at once but we promise that we try our best to stay on good terms with all pirates/players in TLOPO.

With the role playing aspect of the guild in effect we like to promote our SvS Team or another words our "Royal Navy" and/or "Black Guard," in which we as a guild will host practices, friendly skirmishes, or even go to a full out battle for pride in WAR. If it sounds contradictory to our guild rules or morals, rest assured we try to keep the petty drama out of our casual chats.

We also do material runs, offer as much as possible like healing for lower levels, and much more. We have a channel on our discord that is solely for copy and pasting things such as:

- Rules
- Tips to level up faster, efficient weapon skills, etc
- Offering spots within our guild that are free to all
- How to become officer
- ETC

Still standing at 480 members daily and about roughly 30 active with the small dip in activity, we will welcome any new members coming in and look forward to keep the thread up to date with daily/special events and such. If there are questions, concerns, or anything of that nature message me on discord, forums, or maybe bump into me in game.

Long Live the King.

why is my old comments still here? x.x I thought I changed it...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you all are still recruiting, I'd like to join this guild

I'd be happy to invite you to the guild. I'll be at Abassa's Port Royal dock on my character "Esmerelda Phantomfury". I can also give you an invite to the guild Discord. Just PM me your Discord ID here on the forum if you'd like an invite to the Discord.

I'd be happy to invite you to the guild. I'll be at Abassa's Port Royal dock on my character "Esmerelda Phantomfury". I can also give you an invite to the guild Discord. Just PM me your Discord ID here on the forum if you'd like an invite to the Discord.
I'm getting on pirates right now, sorry for the late reply!

Back