The Coward's Guide

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates! Every ran into a foe that seemed to tough for you and you gave up fighting have way through? Well now you have a predicament on your hands. Luckily this guide will so you the best ways to run away from an enemy.

1. Know thy enemy-If the cur is able to use voodoo or daggers then you might want to run a little longer.

2. Protect the enviroment so it will protect you- If you are in a jungle or desert island run around in wavy lines. Zig when then expect you to zag. If you are in a cave, stay close to the edge and turn a lot of corners.

3. Turn to the nearest exit- ALWAYS know the way out of any area.

4. Running and Screaming- Scream "HELP" while running to draw the attetion of any nearby pirates. Using auto-run (r) is helpful.

5. Drink and drive- While running also use whatever potions you have to keep you on your feet.

6. The one-liner (optinal)- When running say something cacthy like "Ha! Better luck next time!" Or "Nice hat there Smasho!" It will make you look more herioc while you are wetting your pants.

This guide is really made for pirates that are just starting out in the world. I could of use this back then. And dont let the title fool you, running away is perfectly okay...

Just don't let anyone know you did it.

These tips help. I have another one.

7.Always make sure you have a nice-fast full sail. When you are running/driving your boat away from enemies almost dead, it is good to have a lot of speed to retreat to the nearest island.

These tips are only for combat on land but that is always good to remember whole sailing
cannon.gif

ok, Capt Fear, hope you got a solution for this one,...i really think they the cowards though, but i cant figure out how to get around them, or how they doing it,...the new thing seems to be,..guys waiting in the jails, for people who land in there, they break open the door, or wait till you just walk out, and knock you out. So they think its funny to blind side a level 50. Ha Ha. Actually i dont really care, i know the work i did to get to this level,..so dont bother, me, but they hit everyone, so might upset some,...how do we do put a stop to them, what glitch are they using,...? , i want to know how to get them, before they get us,,let them see what it feels like to be knocked out when they are not looking...
fight.gif

yo you wimps and mateies. coward's, i don't have much time for coward's or wimp's. i am from the old school, don't ask for help, buck up and do it yourself! pirates is getting too easy for your lilly liverd kind. you will never be a tough pirate by asking for help from your guild every time you have a tuff quest! new pirates- don't join a guild till level 15 or better. chose your guild wisely. don't ask for help, do it on your own. when you get to recover the pearl you need a good guild and furry canon ammo. plus take cover in sailing is good. do most by your own powers to be a strong pirate. .............capten blacksheep.............i wouldn't steer you wrong, mate.
flag.gif

Aye, I like your old school ways Capt Blacksheep....that is how I pretty much leveled my pirates! But, good friends these days are the best to have when you get in a jam!

ok, Capt Fear, hope you got a solution for this one,...i really think they the cowards though, but i cant figure out how to get around them, or how they doing it,...the new thing seems to be,..guys waiting in the jails, for people who land in there, they break open the door, or wait till you just walk out, and knock you out. So they think its funny to blind side a level 50. Ha Ha. Actually i dont really care, i know the work i did to get to this level,..so dont bother, me, but they hit everyone, so might upset some,...how do we do put a stop to them, what glitch are they using,...? , i want to know how to get them, before they get us,,let them see what it feels like to be knocked out when they are not looking...:fight:

Well what enemey is this? A rage ghost? I had this problem too so instead of walking right out of the jailkI tp'd to the beaches

Well what enemey is this? A rage ghost? I had this problem too so instead of walking right out of the jailkI tp'd to the beaches

the worst part of this captian fear is that these are our fellow pirates doing this. that is the sad part. me i like helping people not knocking them out when they not looking. but you cant tp out of jail till you leave the jail cell. moment you leave the jail cell they knock you out, or even they can open it and knock you out, and you actully disconnect. I did hear someone saying something about it was a doll they hit you with and used hex, but i dont know, have you heard anyone say anything of this glitch? I know i could take like a screen shot say something like gotcha, now disney can knock you out, but not really my style, i rather, show them what it feels like to have someone knock them out when they are not looking, not so fun anymore:cannon:
EDIT (Feb 9, 2011 at 7:51 AM):
yo you wimps and mateies. coward's, i don't have much time for coward's or wimp's. i am from the old school, don't ask for help, buck up and do it yourself! pirates is getting too easy for your lilly liverd kind. you will never be a tough pirate by asking for help from your guild every time you have a tuff quest! new pirates- don't join a guild till level 15 or better. chose your guild wisely. don't ask for help, do it on your own. when you get to recover the pearl you need a good guild and furry canon ammo. plus take cover in sailing is good. do most by your own powers to be a strong pirate. .............capten blacksheep.............i wouldn't steer you wrong, mate.:flag:

you know i make pirates over all the time,...like to start from level one, see how fast it takes me to get a war frigate, so far level 14,...but let me, tell you i am same way,...i never ask for help either,...and i swear they have my initials etched in del fuego jail, and i know, if the leaderboards are fixed, you gonna see my name there for most times in jail in a day. I get killed, i go, right back out, and i kill neban, or who ever twice, just to get him back...well, after i go to jail, three more times at the very least...hehe (as for smasho, i know you all been in that jail for sure),,,,
EDIT (Feb 9, 2011 at 7:59 AM):
Aye, I like your old school ways Capt Blacksheep....that is how I pretty much leveled my pirates! But, good friends these days are the best to have when you get in a jam!

I think the times, i actually asked for help, were the times, when i was playing at places, one of my lower level pirates, and they decide they want to make fun of me,...well,...think that was the time,...i called my spania, Meg,..and she was there in a minute,..ty meg,...and the very last time,..again,...making fun of me,...a lone spania again being made fun of,...just one call and they all show up, not to say a word, just be there, the presence of so many, was words enough....no one had to say a thing,....but no, never really asked for help leveling, just when you need your friends, they seem to be there,...:piratemickey:

Bella has add, its called (ritalin), her brain, never stops thinking if only it would take a rest! And those that have add, know what i am talking about, you think of all things at once,...And yes, there probably are a lot of authors who have add, to., would not be to difficult for us to write a book, .....think i mentioned before, Jade,..., when i think, i am one step ahead of you,..i have already thought of it.....:popcorn:but just for you jade, i explain it for you, if you reply to more than one persons response they put it together so you dont get credit for each one,...so yes, it kind of looks like a novel,...but actually, we getting only one message counted instead of three,.....but like i said, i thought of all the repsonses at one time so answered at one time,...

the worst part of this captian fear is that these are our fellow pirates doing this. that is the sad part. me i like helping people not knocking them out when they not looking. but you cant tp out of jail till you leave the jail cell. moment you leave the jail cell they knock you out, or even they can open it and knock you out, and you actully disconnect. I did hear someone saying something about it was a doll they hit you with and used hex, but i dont know, have you heard anyone say anything of this glitch? I know i could take like a screen shot say something like gotcha, now disney can knock you out, but not really my style, i rather, show them what it feels like to have someone knock them out when they are not looking, not so fun anymore:cannon:
EDIT (Feb 9, 2011 at 7:51 AM):

you know i make pirates over all the time,...like to start from level one, see how fast it takes me to get a war frigate, so far level 14,...but let me, tell you i am same way,...i never ask for help either,...and i swear they have my initials etched in del fuego jail, and i know, if the leaderboards are fixed, you gonna see my name there for most times in jail in a day. I get killed, i go, right back out, and i kill neban, or who ever twice, just to get him back...well, after i go to jail, three more times at the very least...hehe (as for smasho, i know you all been in that jail for sure),,,,
EDIT (Feb 9, 2011 at 7:59 AM):

I think the times, i actually asked for help, were the times, when i was playing at places, one of my lower level pirates, and they decide they want to make fun of me,...well,...think that was the time,...i called my spania, Meg,..and she was there in a minute,..ty meg,...and the very last time,..again,...making fun of me,...a lone spania again being made fun of,...just one call and they all show up, not to say a word, just be there, the presence of so many, was words enough....no one had to say a thing,....but no, never really asked for help leveling, just when you need your friends, they seem to be there,...:piratemickey:

well Bella if thats the case I suggest you either go through the hassel of fighting them off or run off using the tips of the guide. Or just threaten them with reporting. They will usuallly back off.

Back