Glitch The Curious Case of the Missing Loot, again

Seems like loot is getting lost in translation again while sailing. I'll haul in 10 or 12 Loot Skulls and when I port I'm lucky if 3 have any loot in them.
And the loot inside is not exactly all that great, usually ammo and no weapons.
On the run you were on with me last night I only got 1 even though there were 5 in the hold. Seems this issue has been around for a long time, possibly since the beginning. It's much more pronounced on the busy servers and seems to have been exacerbated by the last update.

Seems like loot is getting lost in translation again while sailing. I'll haul in 10 or 12 Loot Skulls and when I port I'm lucky if 3 have any loot in them.
And the loot inside is not exactly all that great, usually ammo and no weapons.
Um, so is there a problem in there somewhere?

On the run you were on with me last night I only got 1 even though there were 5 in the hold. Seems this issue has been around for a long time, possibly since the beginning. It's much more pronounced on the busy servers and seems to have been exacerbated by the last update.
Um, I thought it was 4 skulls, but it matters not, as I got nothing, lol!

Happened on ships I have been on a lot ever since the update. Wonder when they take the Christmas deco down and finish the moonstones deal if that will clear it up some???

lately I noticed this happening? No weapons nothing!!!
so idk, but loot is definitely glitched!
screenshot_2019-01-19_10-36-41.jpg

Back