Weapons The Cursed Blades of El Patron

Marc Swordbreaker

Notorious Pirate
Once you defeat El Patron for the Ravens Cove Quest, you are given a choice of three of his cursed blades:

IMG_2968.PNG

Once the quest is released, and I am given this ultimatum, which sword would be the best choice? Leave your opinion in the comments. I would like to hear which one is the best of the three.

I've always chosen Nautilus blade. Decent stats and it looks cool. Used it for PVP in POTCO. Spinecrest is a good choice as well. It has the Stun Immunity and is good for looting large groups of enemies since it is a broadsword. So I'd choose one of those maybe :)

Once you defeat El Patron for the Ravens Cove Quest, you are given a choice of three of his cursed blades:

View attachment 89710
Once the quest is released, and I am given this ultimatum, which sword would be the best choice? Leave your opinion in the comments. I would like to hear which one is the best of the three.
I would say the Nautilus mostly for what it gives

Which one of the effects is the best? Freeze, fire, or lightning?
Well it depends on what you are using them for. If you want to freeze an enemy when attacking like the rage ghost. Lightning is good if you need a quick last minute strike to kill something or someone in pvp. Plus if you get critical hit it's nice. The fire is okay, i think it drains a little health. Overall I'd go with lightning.

Once you have completed the Raven's Cove storyline you can loot all three weapons from Tormenta or Raven's Cove. So if you really would like to have two or all three of them, you can eventually earn them all.
I agree with Rabbit N' William - I'd go with the Nautilus and its lightning.

I have always got the Nautilus Blade due to mainly the skills and then type and looks.
It seems that everyone likes to go with the nautilus and it's lightning. (It would be cool if there was a way to try weapons out before you get them)
Just to clarify, regarding my quote when I said skills, the deciding skills to me are the critical and the flourish boost.

Concidering how I already have Lost Sword as my primary cutlass, I’m leaning towards the broadsword. ( don’t have any good broadswords ).

Back