The Dog Showing Mee How To Do A Fast Twist Last Night On Pirates

guy

Buccaneer
wow the dog was showing mee the fast twist . but he stayed all twisted up . i hope he is better today
screenshot_2011-01-13_20-01-07.jpg

Whats the name of the guy next to you that game has gotten so many famed and has proved it on potco wiki that he makes me look like somene who never gets famed. And I have at least 70 famed and 4 legendary so thats saying a lot. I thought I was the famed king but that guy deserves the crown.

He must have been glitched, and only he himself alone was, nobody else was. I saw my friend like that too the whole evening at Tormenta. It was 'painful' to watch, that I didn't take screenshots ... I don't think it can be taught, and I don't want to see my pirate get all twisty like that anyways.

Whats the name of the guy next to you that game has gotten so many famed and has proved it on potco wiki that he makes me look like somene who never gets famed. And I have at least 70 famed and 4 legendary so thats saying a lot. I thought I was the famed king but that guy deserves the crown.
THe name of the Pirates are Dog Daggerhound, left. Funnyguy, right.
What do you mean exactly? Your post is a little confusing?
EDIT (Jan 18, 2011 at 10:33 AM):
Its not a glitch you can purposely do, it happend when he was fighting. One of our other mates got stuck in a glitch while fighting these same guys. It looks likes she is sitting in an invisible chair.

Attachments

• screenshot_2011-01-13_20-26-58.jpg
    screenshot_2011-01-13_20-26-58.jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 86
That is so funny, i see different things all the time on my computer, and wonder, do other people see what i see? The bodies, twisted on backwards, when they die, they slide clear cross the room, is hilarious, i am so glad you captured that. No one believed me when i said, did you see that, his body on backwards. They think i just been sipping to much of the
rumgone.gif

Back