The Drop Rate Of Bones & New Item Discussion! (Hollowed Woods)

Want to see more analysis threads of weapons and loot?

• Yes! - Very interesting information and helped a lot!

Votes: 57 87.7%
  • Nah. - Pretty much knew all this.

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters
I was just coming in here to ask that. I have been playing since the release and I havent gotten one single haunted bone. Kind of makes it difficult to aim for the doll or staff as much as they cost....

Getting Plenty of Skulls from Undead but yet to see any Haunted from them !! 4 pirates w/o a ONE ! And that's with Mega Looting ! 4 - 5 hrs at a time , getting over the 40 hr mark and NONE !

Getting Plenty of Skulls from Undead but yet to see any Haunted from them !! 4 pirates w/o a ONE ! And that's with Mega Looting ! 4 - 5 hrs at a time , getting over the 40 hr mark and NONE !
Agree maxed 3 weapons and leveled pirate 5 times searching for haunted bones and I understand the event ends the first of the year

UPDATE! - I've Officially reached 1,000 HAUNTED BONES! I am incredibly excited over this accomplishment! (Yes still have not hit a cap by the way)
latest

I have officially ended off the Hollowed Woods (2 Month event) with a whopping 1,181 Haunted Bones!

Edit: This is not counting the 80 I spent on the 3 famed even weapons. So 1,261 Total Haunted Bones looted!

I have officially ended off the Hollowed Woods (2 Month event) with a whopping 1,181 Haunted Bones!

Edit: This is not counting the 80 I spent on the 3 famed even weapons. So 1,261 Total Haunted Bones looted!
Captain Warmonk, did you intend to alienate all your pirate friends at one time or was this just an accidental consequence?

The staff of lava is slightly amazing in AOE ability. I've been able to line up 7 enemies in a group and take them all out with each single blast of flame. Flame maxed out on staff. Top level enemies except bosses. But I have been killing Smasho by myself becuse of the recent non move glitch and he doesn't throw when you're 50 paces away, which is well within the flame staff range. Sadly, after killing him 6 times in a row and taking a lot of time to do so, he never dropped a container.

And a strange idea just hit me. Would it be cool if you collected a thousand of each bone and then could potion up a skeleton minion who could tank or fight with you. Something you don't have to clean up after like a pet could make you do.

i'm confused sir, do you buy these with bones? where do you get the lava staff??
You get the bones from enemies at Hollowed Woods & from Isla Tormenta enemies.

You spend the bones at Hollowed Woods Voodoo shop.

However, Hollowed Woods is also unique in that pirates can only enter them between Halloween and New Year's Eve. The rest of the year, the entrance remains blocked.

Therefore, it is currently not obtainable.

*Edit* - You cannot loot bones till the event comes around as well.

You get the bones from enemies at Hollowed Woods & from Isla Tormenta enemies.

You spend the bones at Hollowed Woods Voodoo shop.

However, Hollowed Woods is also unique in that pirates can only enter them between Halloween and New Year's Eve. The rest of the year, the entrance remains blocked.

Therefore, it is currently not obtainable.

*Edit* - You cannot loot bones till the event comes around as well.

*Edit* - You cannot loot bones till the event comes around as well."

That's because you already GOT THEM ALL. yarr....

Back