Recruiting The East India Trading Co.

Cutler Beckett

Honorable Pirate
latest

History of the East India Trading Company:

The East India Trading Company, otherwise referred to as the East India Company or abbreviated as EITC, was a joint-stock company and mega-corporation formed for pursuing and monopolizing trade with the East Indies and the Caribbean. The East India Company traded mainly in cotton, silk, indigo dye, salt, saltpeter, tea and opium. The Company was granted a Royal Charter by Queen Elizabeth I on December 31, 1600. Shares of the Company were owned by wealthy merchants and aristocrats. The government owned no shares and had only indirect control. The Company eventually came to rule large areas of India with its own private armies, exercising military power and assuming administrative functions.

The E.I.T.C. Black Guard
LEADERS:
Governor
- Lord Cutler Beckett
Lieutenant - Lieutenant Robert Maynard

SOLDIERS:
Ruby Chainbreaker

RECRUITS:

Jason O'Connell
1. Piracy is Strictly Prohibited.
2. Voodoo Magic is to be avoided unless specified otherwise.
3. Do not disrespect Superiors. Breaking this Rule will result in a Demotion or permanent removal from the Guild.
4. Vulgar Language is strictly prohibited.
5. Flirting/Romantic Relationships are not allowed.
6. Do not threaten ANY members of the E.I.T.C.
7. Conflict with other Guilds or Organizations is Prohibited, unless at War.
8. Respect all orders from King George II and his Representatives.
Logo-1.png

Application Format:
Name:
Nationality:

Preferred Weapon (i.e. Daggers, Voodoo Dolls):
Notoriety Level/Experience:

Reasons for Joining:
Current/Past Affiliation with Groups:

Approximately once every Week, there will be a Fleet that will form In-Game, (When the Game is released in Open-Beta that is), and we will conquest, travel, demote subordinates, and promote those who are deemed to be worthy by Leaders.

Should you use this format, and answer competently and reasonably, you will likely be accepted into the East India Trading Co.

Last edited:
Note that members of the E.I.T.C. will have recommended weapons. It is strictly advised that you avoid using, "Voodoo" Magic of nearly any Kind. There are exceptions, however it is a case-by-case basis in which they are considered exceptions.

Here is the application for my character that is interested in joining the EITC.

Name:
Basil Warmonk
Nationality: Italian
Preferred Weapon (i.e. Daggers, Voodoo Dolls): Guns and grenades
Notoriety Level/Experience: Currently level 0 (formerly 6)
Reasons for Joining: I wish to serve the EITC in tracking down pirates. It would be an honor to serve under Lord Beckett.
Current/Past Affiliation with Groups: None

Here is the application for my character that is interested in joining the EITC.

Name:
Basil Warmonk
Nationality: Italian
Preferred Weapon (i.e. Daggers, Voodoo Dolls): Guns and grenades
Notoriety Level/Experience: Currently level 0 (formerly 6)
Reasons for Joining: I wish to serve the EITC in tracking down pirates. It would be an honor to serve under Lord Beckett.
Current/Past Affiliation with Groups: None
You'll do. You've far surpassed the competency minimum.

Fantastic Banner, Captain Picard.

Character that desires to join:

Name:
Lieutenant Robert Maynard
Nationality: British
Preferred Weapon: Cutlass (preferably the one that severed the head of one Captain Edward Teach)
Notoriety Level/Experience: Currently Level 1 (but as a player, I've been playing since '09)
Reasons for Joining: In the recent months, I've acquired knowledge regarding the state of the Caribbean. It would appear that a pirate named (Captain) Jack Truesilver has caused quite a stir in the Greater Antilles as of late. I've been informed that he has freed a slave in Port Royal, Jamaica that was previously appointed to the gallows for heinous misconduct. He has also raided a Spanish treasure fleet and hijacked the Spanish war galleon known as the Midnight Revenge and claimed it for himself. Worse yet, he has drained out the Republic of Pirates in Nassau in favor of a stronger coalition of buccaneers based in Tortuga, Hispaniola. This man has single-handedly overthrown the balance in the Caribbean, and it would grant me a great deal of satisfaction to personally douse his proverbial flame.

I would like to crack down on the overabundance of unlawful naval affairs in the Caribbean and rid the world of piracy forever. And that starts with Captain Truesilver.
Current/Past Affiliation with Groups: Lieutenant in the Royal Navy

Character that desires to join:

Name:
Lieutenant Robert Maynard
Preferred Weapon: Cutlass (preferably the one that severed the head of one Captain Edward Teach)
Notoriety Level/Experience: Currently Level 1 (but as a player, I've been playing since '09)
Reasons for Joining: In the recent months, I've acquired knowledge regarding the state of the Caribbean. It would appear that a pirate named (Captain) Jack Truesilver has caused quite a stir in the Greater Antilles as of late. I've been informed that he has freed a slave in Port Royal, Jamaica that was previously appointed to the gallows for heinous misconduct. He has also raided a Spanish treasure fleet and hijacked the Spanish war galleon known as the Midnight Revenge and claimed it for himself. Worse yet, he has drained out the Republic of Pirates in Nassau in favor of a stronger coalition of buccaneers based in Tortuga, Hispaniola. This man has single-handedly overthrown the balance in the Caribbean, and it would grant me a great deal of satisfaction to personally douse his proverbial flame.

I would like to crack down on the overabundance of unlawful naval affairs in the Caribbean and rid the world of piracy forever. And that starts with Captain Truesilver.
Current/Past Affiliation with Groups: Lieutenant in the Royal Navy
You are ACCEPTED into the East India Trading Co.
You've certainly met the requirement and you appear to be the Anti-Hero of Mister Truesilver's Story.
Due to your past Affiliation with the Royal Navy and your Lieutenant Rank in said Navy,
You will be noted as a Lieutenant in the Leadership Section of the East India Trading Co.

Serve us well, Lieutenant.

Last edited:
We do not have a character limit for guild names that I am aware of - I just reviewed our rules to double-check.
That's good, I've been running a few potential guild names through my head that I was a little worried about for this lol. Glad that's not gonna be an issue :)
Although, now I'm very interested to see what a player tag would look like with an insanely long guild name

Name: Ruby Heartlocker
Preferred Weapon: Guns/Swords
Notoriety Level/Experience: (Currently) 0
Reasons for Joining: To aid in the hunting down and ridding of piracy in the Caribbean. It would be a great honor to serve.
Current/Past Affiliation with Groups: N/A

Back