The EITC GMs are Back...

Don't worry Jason in the grog blog it says you can share the code with ye friends...

Get the code from the Marceline GMs, and
pass it on to yer Guild and mates!

Maybe a Guildmate will be kind enough to share the code.

So this is a code that can be used repeatedly? I like this kind of code!

Still, there is a question; in that case, what is the purpose of having to get the code from the Marceline GMs other than the first pirate to get it, if everyone can get it anyway (as long as the first pirate who gets it is generous enough to share)?

CES1.jpg
CES2.jpg
CES3.jpg
CES4.jpg
CES5.jpg
CES6.jpg

Perhaps someone can answer a question (or two) that I have?

1. In the past, how often did the EITC GM's appear (randomly) in-game?
  2. Did they speak often in the manner posted within these screenshots (it appears to me that as a GM, the 'tone' is a bit...idk...unprofessional)
I would expect (and have seen) GM's speak in a manner with is more piratey and "feels" DIMG-ish (lol) if that makes any sense. *Anyone else agree/disagree with me?

Perhaps someone can answer a question (or two) that I have?

1. In the past, how often did the EITC GM's appear (randomly) in-game?
  2. Did they speak often in the manner posted within these screenshots (it appears to me that as a GM, the 'tone' is a bit...idk...unprofessional)
I would expect (and have seen) GM's speak in a manner with is more piratey and "feels" DIMG-ish (lol) if that makes any sense. *Anyone else agree/disagree with me?

1. There were some planned events, where they would pop in on islands and interrogate pirates. But mostly, they just randomly popped in, taunted, mocked, and knocked out pirates. That stopped around late 2010, though.

2. I think the person behind the GM was going for a "pompous" or "snobby" personality, which might come off as unprofessional.

Back