Guild Discussion Elite Thievery Co.

ElizaCreststeel

Wiki Staff
Ahoy luvs,

Several pirates and a number of old guild mates and former officers have inquired to me about the E.T.C. returning for TLOPO and it warms this Amazon's heart to hear. Truly, those years at sea were wondrous.

As I want to return to those days, part of me is a bit more cautious about plunging back into those waters. Running a guild proper takes dedicated time and effort. I want to be sure I can give of myself, at least at the same level I once did.

This means while the E.T.C. has returned, it won't be the similar fashion it once was at first..

E.C.
Anniversary Flag 5.png

Last edited:
Man...I remember way back when ETC was the talk of the town.

But I already swore allegiance to Kat and Dark Archive, but best of luck to ya.

Maybe my second pirate will join? Idk

Welcome back Angel Sweet and Rogue!

Hopefully more of our ETC family will be returning to the Caribbean soon, but we're always looking for new hands to join up!

Ahoy luvs,

Several pirates and a number of old guild mates and former officers have inquired to me about the E.T.C. returning for TLOPO and it warms this Amazon's heart to hear. Truly, those years at sea were wondrous.

As I want to return to those days, part of me is a bit more cautious about plunging back into those waters. Running a guild proper takes dedicated time and effort. I want to be sure I can give of myself, at least at the same level I once did.

This means while the E.T.C. is extremely likely to return, it may not do so in a similar fashion at first. I definitely plan to reserve the name and will post on this thread as things progress.

E.C.
Hi Eliza! My sentiments exactly, I do understand this situation all too well! I'm sure however you make yourself present, your old guild family will be happy to see you and you have back! Time is so slim for most of us, but some time is better than none.

Since Beta is open, many of the great guild members of M&S have been waiting patiently to re-make our guild too.

It would be fun to see you again and to sail the Caribbean with you some day soon. :D

Welcome new Thieves to the fold! Karlita (aka Meghan), Kalico, Elizabeth!

As well as original ETC members: Rogue, Angel, Jack and James Wildbones, Ash and Kota, Solomon and Grace, Mary Warshout, etc.

The Guild Invite Code is still open. Any other recent news can be found at our Facebook Page.

Back