The elusive Level 66

Micahel

Sea Legs
So I've been doing well. Finished the islands, got the day/night toggle. With every island mastered, in night mode, sunken Island want's me at Level 66 to start with the first quest. I'm going all around, digging for the quest/task that gets me from 65 to 66 so I can keep playing. When in day mode, it has 100%, switch to night mode and it's 0%. It's driving me nuts trying to figure out how.

Anyone able to throw a hint? I'd like to do more than just collect from ship wrecks ...

Thanks ..

Sorry, does it help to say pirates of the carribean, master of the seas for iPhone/android? Been searching online, even one that asked but no answer. Read some threads on the site that seemed to be for this game so signed up to ask here directly.

Thanks.

So I've been doing well. Finished the islands, got the day/night toggle. With every island mastered, in night mode, sunken Island want's me at Level 66 to start with the first quest. I'm going all around, digging for the quest/task that gets me from 65 to 66 so I can keep playing. When in day mode, it has 100%, switch to night mode and it's 0%. It's driving me nuts trying to figure out how.

Anyone able to throw a hint? I'd like to do more than just collect from ship wrecks ...

Thanks ..
The night cycle is gives you the opportunity to do new quests and level up to 200. After you have mastered the day quests, switch to night and start from the first island and do the quests all the way to the last island just like you used to before. I did this a while ago so I forget if the first island requires a level 66 but basically the only thing you can do is level up by doing day quests over and over or by sinking ships till you get level 66 than start the night quests from Sunken island... and from there to the end.

OK, so got it. Browsing the islands in night mode, the last island showed the mastered flag. None of the others did in night mode. Switched back to daytime and just hammered the quest, BAMMO!!!!!! Hope that helps someone else.

The night cycle is gives you the opportunity to do new quests and level up to 200. After you have mastered the day quests, switch to night and start from the first island and do the quests all the way to the last island just like you used to before. I did this a while ago so I forget if the first island requires a level 66 but basically the only thing you can do is level up by doing day quests over and over or by sinking ships till you get level 66 than start the night quests from Sunken island... and from there to the end.
I have that app on my ipod ok so i know lol rofl nvm

If you need help on the leveling up question for master of the seas, I have the list of points needed, highest XP quests, etc. remember, you get XP for battling as well. But the night Tortuga quest, "sober the baker" gives the highest XP per energy expended!

Yeah, that's what I've been doing. Spent some time doing the "try harder" or "try again" ones. After some reading, seems that there is no real flow at this point. Was a little down on that, think it would be better to have something quest wise to do rather than just one specifically for XP or one for Gold is that's your preference..

Thanks again, just sent you a request (pirateMcFartty) ...

If someone can help me with the proper procedure, I have the list of the correct answers to quests. I could post it for y'all.

I'm stuck on level 65 also. But I messed up when I mastered level 64 I did 100% both day & night instead of going back to the sunken island. Any suggestions?????

Wow! Sounds like a lot of "fun"...

I wish the level cap for POTCO would go beyond 50. - SIGH - Maybe "someday."

Questing is something that I miss...
Most MMOs these days have the cap at 50, although I do agree that they should up the level cap. Awhile back there was talk about them upping it, but now that has ceased. If they did up it, PotCO would defiantly get more attention.

Most MMOs these days have the cap at 50, although I do agree that they should up the level cap. Awhile back there was talk about them upping it, but now that has ceased. If they did up it, PotCO would defiantly get more attention.
The game has more "mastered" pirates than Disney realizes (I feel).

idk. I could be wrong on this but given some of the research that I have done, Disney fails to understand (it seems) the dynamics experienced by players most loyal to the game.

Now, if it appears that they can't even understand these dynamics, how much less will they understand that raising the cap would prove beneficial to the livelihood of the game? :confused:

Back